• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and prey

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
Greetings. I subscribe to early to bed and early to rise and am in EST, so I’m up. Good luck with your studies!
Ah, thankfully, I have concluded my work. Much, much time was spent, and here's the catch:

The assignments were incredulous. One assignment consisted of an art piece that must be done, making it as creative as possible while following the original picture. Also, you needed to add shadow to the art, something I have NEVER done in my life yet, and then take a picture of it via the camera on the laptop.

Still with me? Good, there's more.

The second lesson may as well have been H E double hockey sticks. It was a lesson where you read a....literal fifteen page story on a computer, then type the notes of the stroy, along with three vocab words, three figurative language devices, your thoughts of the conclusion of the story, and a quote from the story supporting your answer.

Also, you had to write handwritten notes on it all, which was about.....three pages, and you have to repeat the steps.

That

Is why I'm half dead right now.

Arishipshape

Glaceon Ex-Knight
Ah, thankfully, I have concluded my work. Much, much time was spent, and here's the catch:

The assignments were incredulous. One assignment consisted of an art piece that must be done, making it as creative as possible while following the original picture. Also, you needed to add shadow to the art, something I have NEVER done in my life yet, and then take a picture of it via the camera on the laptop.

Still with me? Good, there's more.

The second lesson may as well have been H E double hockey sticks. It was a lesson where you read a....literal fifteen page story on a computer, then type the notes of the stroy, along with three vocab words, three figurative language devices, your thoughts of the conclusion of the story, and a quote from the story supporting your answer.

Also, you had to write handwritten notes on it all, which was about.....three pages, and you have to repeat the steps.

That

Damn, all that creative work would’ve killed me. Congrats (and feel free to go to sleep lol)

If, for some reason, you’d rather keep chatting on the internet with strangers than rest after all that, care to enlighten me about what kind of school you attend and for what you are studying?

metatherat

Really ratty rat
*Goes into a deep dark cave and cries *
*I am in the cave, using it to stash RAT TRANSFORMATION POTIONS*
Hai, bluwulf. Want a RAT TRANSFORMATION POTION? :3
[...]
That

:eek:
Holy poop, those are some assignments :O
*gives RESURRECTION POTION*

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
Damn, all that creative work would’ve killed me. Congrats (and feel free to go to sleep lol)

If, for some reason, you’d rather keep chatting on the internet with strangers than rest after all that, care to enlighten me about what kind of school you attend and for what you are studying?
Ah, of course! I did eventually pass out after watching some Game Theory after finishing, so even if I wanted to sleep, I doubt it possible.

So, the school I go to is Highland High School, where I'm learning there in order to pursue my career as a writer, or novelist, to be more....by the book.

The pun was heavily intended.

Also, I'm going to be a traveler, writing about my many adventures across the world.

Seems that's my passion in my life, and my goals I long to pursue.

Plus side of it all? If I actually graduate with honors, I'll be milking my mother's wallet dry.

A nice form of payback for all the smack talk.

True justice done right.

metatherat

Really ratty rat
I need to become mosquito
That has to happen, such is my fate
I'm sorry guys, we meet again in the next life, the so-called "Tomorrow", where I'll be frog again
But now
I
Must
become
My
Food
ZzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzz
:oops:
*gives SYNTHETIC ETHICAL ALCHEMICAL BLOOD POTION*
Plus side of it all? If I actually graduate with honors, I'll be milking my mother's wallet dry.
True justice done right.
Ah, plan to scavenge some money out of your mom's wallet, huh. Very ratty :p
Just remember, the paper money is better for nesting material. The coins are cold and scratchy :3

Arishipshape

Glaceon Ex-Knight
Ah, of course! I did eventually pass out after watching some Game Theory after finishing, so even if I wanted to sleep, I doubt it possible.

So, the school I go to is Highland High School, where I'm learning there in order to pursue my career as a writer, or novelist, to be more....by the book.

Also, I'm going to be a traveler, writing about my many adventures across the world.

True justice done right.
Highland High School near Newport?

Ahh, yes, I myself am trying to learn the rules of narratology. Not because I think I can be a writer, but for a passion. What are you learning about writing?

You plan to have adventures? What kind, and how?

And what does graduating with honors have to do with ruining your mother financially? And why would it be justice?

Sorry for all the questions, I’m just curious lol

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
:oops:
*gives SYNTHETIC ETHICAL ALCHEMICAL BLOOD POTION*

Ah, plan to scavenge some money out of your mom's wallet, huh. Very ratty :p
Just remember, the paper money is better for nesting material. The coins are cold and scratchy :3
Ah, indeed! I'll keep that in mind for sure!

And yes, paper money is much better for that. Hopefully, all goes well in this endeavor.

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
Highland High School near Newport?

Ahh, yes, I myself am trying to learn the rules of narratology. Not because I think I can be a writer, but for a passion. What are you learning about writing?

You plan to have adventures? What kind, and how?

And what does graduating with honors have to do with ruining your mother financially? And why would it be justice?

Sorry for all the questions, I’m just curious lol
All good! And it's a Highland High School out here, in the sleepy little nowhere desert of Palmdale California.

I'm going to learn about writing in fullest detail of many different scenic landscapes, and also to be fluent in the art of poetry, which I still work to grasp the concept of.

Adventures range in what will be available in my near future, say, if this NIGHTMARE of a pandemic ends, I'll be traveling the globe, learning of different places, writing about my experiences there as well. I'll travel far and wide, seeing many different lands as I go along and whatnot, writing about how they were, what I saw, the experience, etc.

And graduating.....hah, more so a personal revenge to say the least.

My mother's always been somewhat of a teasing kind, not wasting a moment to ridicule me for almost anything. I joke often that if I breathe the wrong way, she'll never let me hear the end of it.

When I make her see grades, she'll never financially recover from this.

That's the real justice of it all, heh.

Arishipshape

Glaceon Ex-Knight
All god! And it's a Highland High School out here, in the sleepy little nowhere desert of Palmdale California.

I'm going to learn about writing in fullest detail of many different scenic landscapes, and also to be fluent in the art of poetry, which I still work to grasp the concept of.

Adventures range in what will be available in my near future, say, if this NIGHTMARE of a pandemic ends, I'll be traveling the globe, learning of different places, writing about my experiences there as well. I'll travel far and wide, seeing many different lands as I go along and whatnot, writing about how they were, what I saw, the experience, etc.

And graduating.....hah, more so a personal revenge to say the least.

My mother's always been somewhat of a teasing kind, not wasting a moment to ridicule me for almost anything. I joke often that if I breathe the wrong way, she'll never let me hear the end of it.

When I make her see grades, she'll never financially recover from this.

That's the real justice of it all, heh.
Blast, I thought you might’ve been near me. Would’ve been serendipitous.

So less writing stories and more writing description/poetry?

Cool. Any particular distant lands in mind?

Ahh. I have a somewhat adversarial relationship with one of my parents as well. I too strive for good grades to rub it in their face to keep my college prospects good. So I get how you feel.

metatherat

Really ratty rat
You probably need to be a rat to appreciate it. @metatherat can assist, if for some reason that’s appealing to you.
*ears perk up*
Be a rat?! Did someone mention RAT TRANSFORMATION or SOMETHING VAGUELY RELATED TO RAT TRANSFORMATION?
*gives RAT TRANSFORMATION POTION to @Arishipshape*
*gives RAT TRANSFORMATION POTION to @Zenith the Mew*
*gives RAT TRANSFORMATION POTION to @metatherat*

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
Blast, I thought you might’ve been near me. Would’ve been serendipitous.

So less writing stories and more writing description/poetry?

Cool. Any particular distant lands in mind?

Ahh. I have a somewhat adversarial relationship with one of my parents as well. I too strive for good grades to rub it in their face to keep my college prospects good. So I get how you feel.
Indeed, I would have been most elated if I were near ya! We'd chat about honor and career goals all day!

And in a sense, yes. That's the intended goal, but stories will be a focus at some point.

And as for the distant lands, along with getting money, my mother also said she'd give a passport, so I'll be traveling as far as the likes of Japan, China, maybe some other far places that I normally don't go to. I'd take a camera with me of course, but the larger ones for quality pictures. Also, I planned to get a katana from Japan, as some would consider, the weeb's dream. But I do it not for the weebs, I do it to pay homage to the late and great honorable Bushido of Feudal Japan.

Much like you and your knightly honor, I have a similar concept, and I abide heavily to the Samurai Code of Honor, and getting a real live katana is one of the many ways I honor the olden masters of honor. Them, and the Spartans knew the true meaning of combat.

And yep, nothing spells happy family like wanting to rub the grades in their face. That'll bring immense joy.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer

True justice done right.
Sounds like a great school, and a good way to get an early start on things! Also, nice to see another writer. (I majored in English in college, and it's so rare to see liberal arts sorts/those pursuing writing, in the furry fandom...I can count the ones I've met on one paw :p)

Will the adventures you write about while traversing the globe be real or imagined...or a bit of both?