• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin

ben909

ben909

Notes the espeon doctor does not have normal hands anymore

ben909

Oh my did you TF a doctor?? Lol
Long ago(its a character i half(meaning partially) made, and a member of my sub crew, although she was one that willingly was effected by the eevee ‘virus’)

ben909

Kope

Artist?
*gets head above pfp chat* help I’m drowning in notifications!!! *head disappears under surface of chat*

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
*gets head above pfp chat* help I’m drowning in notifications!!! *head disappears under surface of chat*
Likes.gif

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Hay, fellowfurs. What is Meta-phorically up? :3
Welp, I have no idea. So, Transformer, predict me some text!

Meta the rat had no idea what was going on, so he decided to just go to @Thrashy the skunk's tavern in Skunk Hollow for a drink of cider. Thrashy offered him a few pints of the stuff, and Rat said he'd be glad to drink some, especially after having been drinking in some fairly unsanitary conditions for the past two days. But before he could get any farther, a small furry rodent with a horn sprouted out of Rat's backside. "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Thrashy exclaimed, a concerned expression on his face. "You okay?" "I'm fine, what's up?" The rodent shrugged and started walking toward Thrashy, his horn growing brighter and brighter as he continued to grow larger and more furrier.
----
Uh... :oops: plz ignor. I have been experimenting with some potions, that's all :3