• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and prey

Guifrog

Blue Frog
Wonders if i should only brew salt restence potions on discord...

Does not want to be that forceful
(I was wondering about the potion you had been brewing, was it going to have temporary effects? On second thought, I do like having my salt-phobic trait as a weakness, for it makes sense as a frog and brings to some funny situations, I find)

Fcomega121

Friendly Funky Skunky
(I was wondering about the potion you had been brewing, was it going to have temporary effects? On second thought, I do like having my salt-phobic trait as a weakness, for it makes sense as a frog and brings to some funny situations, I find)
(I like your saltphobic trait tbh
It's cute and funny lol

Specially about water and sea food!

It reminds me of snails in cartoons :3)

Guifrog

Blue Frog
Aww lovely paper phoenix!
You're a good copy!
❤️O❤️

UwU

*Hugs you softly to avoid crushing you*
*hugs you back* UwU You're so kind and sweet
Almost like a...
*folds once again, into a slice of blueberry cake*
...birthday goodie!
1618795722322.png

Fcomega121

Friendly Funky Skunky

Fcomega121

Friendly Funky Skunky
GUYS MOONSHINE'S FRIEND NEED HELP!!!

Her friend who confessed her is contemplating suicide

We tried everything and she gave them a hotline number, but we don't know what else to do!:

One of my friends confessed to me... i turned them down because im well... uh... how do i say this... lesbian and they're now contemplating suicide... i've known they've had deppresion for a long time and it REALLY sucked to crush them like that...
Im kinda panicking right now TwT

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
*Mischievously sneaks around and puts a “stinky weasel” sign on the door of @Simo ‘s mischief den.*
*Mischievously slips @Izzy4895 into a stinky weasel onesie, and puts a “stinky weasel” sign on the door of Izzy's mischief den.* :p

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin
Hello pvp land

Guifrog

Blue Frog
GUYS MOONSHINE'S FRIEND NEED HELP!!!
[...]
I posted something there, best I could do and maybe not so much, hopefully things will be okay for them
But it's the type of talk that's better be taken in private or another thread, thankfully people are engulfing them in loads of support from what I've seen
@Guifrog I'm not trying to posting-fight @ssaannttoo I swear!! XD
Or are you?! òwó
*Innocently sprays @Izzy4895 and @Simo with a huge dose of "stinky weasel" spray*

Ah, there they are, two happy and very smelly stinky weasels!

Perfect for the zoo!
Sneaky~
And stinky. Sneaky & Stinky. Stinky & Sneaky, not sure which sounds better
Hello pvp land
*waves pvp-ly*

ben909

ben909