• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

Guifrog

Blue Frog
*hops over the big tree root, moves the vines away while attempting to not get entangled by them, climbs a branch and slides down from the treetop to the PvP lobby*
Hoin! Been awhile since last change of setting, this actually reminds me of my own place

lenago

Top hatted fox
*hops over the big tree root, moves the vines away while attempting to not get entangled by them, climbs a branch and slides down from the treetop to the PvP lobby*
Hoin! Been awhile since last change of setting, this actually reminds me of my own place
*is just sitting my hands on my cheek,growling to myself and swearing to myself as well*

Guifrog

Blue Frog
*is just sitting my hands on my cheek,growling to myself and swearing to myself as well*
O-oi, are you okay? How can someone be so bitter in such a beautiful, lush green and sorta dense forest?

Guifrog

Blue Frog

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned Wolf + Phoenix
Beautiful isnit?

:3

Tehe

Thankies >~<
OwO

Let's into my car!! I can drive you into my house!!

Nyaaaaaaaa!!
*Throws you into my car and drives into my house*

Guifrog

Blue Frog
Beautiful isnit?

:3

OwO

Let's into my car!! I can drive you into my house!!

Nyaaaaaaaa!!
*Throws you into my car and drives into my house*
Ooops gotta be careful there, drive fast enough for him to not pee in your car but don't drive too fast to crash it :0

lenago

Top hatted fox
no worries, I can help!
*throws a GIANT LUMBERMILL POTION*
There! This'll get rid of the forest. Also, you can live in the lumbermill. And, you will get lumber! Lumber has a lot of uses. *nodnod*
Oh sweet mother of tea no....
*watches as the potion makes a giant lumbermill on top of the trees,just hanging there*
....meta....PLEASE STOP WITH THE POTIONS!!

Fcomega121

Ooops gotta be careful there, drive fast enough for him to not pee in your car but don't drive too fast to crash it :0
~receiced!~
*I talk back from the radio*

I will be careful for him and me but not so sloooowwww!

*Turns on a curvve*

OwO
I'm fast and furryous!!

Fcomega121

Fcomega121

Oooh no guys....
It's happening something!

Screenshot_20210607-175123~2.png