• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

Guifrog

Blue Frog
Hehe dont worry we will get you fixed quick quick

*turns on the valve*
MMMMMM-
*is filled with overwhelming amounts of coffee and my body goes from blue to completely black, from feet to head, in a few seconds*

lenago

Top hatted fox
MMMMMM-
*is filled with overwhelming amounts of coffee and my body goes from blue to completely black, from feet to head, in a few seconds*
*Casts a meaningful look at your Top Hat*
*gets to distracted,glarring at TR*

I know that look pal! My hat is not to blame here! It was Metas potions

Guifrog

Blue Frog
*gets to distracted,glarring at TR*

I know that look pal! My hat is not to blame here! It was Metas potions
*starts inflating like a balloon with elephantiasis, inflicting pressure on the ropes and eventually ripping them apart, with the hose dangerously trapped into my mouth*

*stares at everyone, then the skies, and then the reader*

*launches everything in a gargantuan coffee gush, painting everything black while being sent to orbit, somehow making it rain bitter black droplets afterwards*

lenago

Top hatted fox
*starts inflating like a balloon with elephantiasis, inflicting pressure on the ropes and eventually ripping them apart, with the hose dangerously trapped into my mouth*

*launches everything in a gargantuan coffee gush, painting everything black while being sent to orbit, somehow making it rain bitter black droplets afterwards*
*is dripping wet with coffee and blinks my eyes*

We having coffee weather today i see...

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom

*Takes cover behind a convenient tree*

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned Wolf + Phoenix

*starez back to your post*

ben909

vaporeon
sets an auto round start device for if the new person comes back(the one who asked about rounds)

ben909

vaporeon
to tired now... and last rounding failed

Guifrog

Blue Frog
*superspeeds through*
*and through*
*and through*
sets an auto round start device for if the new person comes back(the one who asked about rounds)
*brakes instantly before colliding with ben*

Guifrog

Blue Frog

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned Wolf + Phoenix
(HA! your icon! Nice!)
(haha I know right?
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

♥ coffee frog @w@ ♥)

wait till next poster lol

K

KibaTheWolf

Aackkk!!

How ungratefull...i helped you with your addiction

+1
sir, aren't you addicted to top hats... I'm addicted to caramel LOL i eat it with like everything i can, caramel milkshake, caramel smoothie, caramel filled candy like milk duds, caramel on popcorn, chewy caramel, soft caramel, hard caramel, ALL THE CARAMEL IS FOR ME!!!!!!!! also im addicted to being stoopid.... or maybe that's just me-

Guifrog

Blue Frog
Aackkk!!

How ungratefull...i helped you with your addiction

+1
Why is that, I just figured you liked coffee too! That's how I can retribute
(not counting non-scoring posts)

lenago

Top hatted fox
sir, aren't you addicted to top hats... I'm addicted to caramel LOL i eat it with like everything i can, caramel milkshake, caramel smoothie, caramel filled candy like milk duds, caramel on popcorn, chewy caramel, soft caramel, hard caramel, ALL THE CARAMEL IS FOR ME!!!!!!!! also im addicted to being stoopid.... or maybe that's just me-
Sir!i only have 1 top hat thank you very much

Guifrog

Blue Frog
(haha I know right?
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

♥ coffee frog @w@ ♥)

wait till next poster lol
(♥ Thank you!!! ♥)
*spits out coffee* yuck it has a blueberry after taste...

+1
*grabs you by the collar and prepares the licking bath, but gives up and lets go after realizing you were already coffee'd*
Hmph! Better than coffee with mango