• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
Did you try Player[ProtogenID]@protogenEmail.com?
Don’t forget to replace that with your protogen id.

Kope

Artist?
So, what's this PvP Discord I keep hearing about? I use Discord but I'm not in any furry servers. Enlighten me, please!
It’s not worth the hassle of the rules imo they don’t take kindly to disagreements and trying to talk to others too well

Kope

Artist?
oohhh i see, i unblocked kope for a minute to read what he's been saying.~ real bummer, that one. sorry to anyone who had to get caught in the crossfire there, this was all kinda messy <3
Hello hope you’re having a nice day don’t hurt anyone please

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
It’s not worth the hassle of the rules imo they don’t take kindly to disagreements and trying to talk to others too well
Context for this matter is going to be very important as regardless you can easily make either side seem like the bad guy.
But this doesn’t sound like anything new for any discord servers in general, you’ll get typical abusive mods, owners who don’t even look at server anymore and so on.

So, what's this PvP Discord I keep hearing about? I use Discord but I'm not in any furry servers. Enlighten me, please!
I want to imagine a discord for this thread?
Or in regards to this thread.
Idk, I’ve been to 2-3 forum discords and kinda regretted it.

Maur

Based Imperial Scum

I was more wondering if the server is "official" (as in affiliated with FAF). Regarding the drama, all I'm hearing here is your side of the story so I'll take what you say with a grain of salt. Like Jackpot said, context is key.

Oof. Sorry you've had bad experiences. I'm kinda new to mingling with the furry community in general but so far I say the overall vibe's been good (at least for me).

Kope

Artist?
Context for this matter is going to be very important as regardless you can easily make either side seem like the bad guy.
But this doesn’t sound like anything new for any discord servers in general, you’ll get typical abusive mods, owners who don’t even look at server anymore and so on.

True and same

Kope

Artist?
I was more wondering if the server is "official" (as in affiliated with FAF). Regarding the drama, all I'm hearing here is your side of the story so I'll take what you say with a grain of salt. Like Jackpot said, context is key.

Oof. Sorry you've had bad experiences. I'm kinda new to mingling with the furry community in general but so far I say the overall vibe's been good (at least for me).
True and I respect that

Kope

Artist?
A8E53C8E-1A79-40D4-A792-BBFC155C789B.jpeg

Anyway here's a pupper

ben909

vaporeon
beevees around the thread