• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

AkatsuriTaro

A Simply Stoned Bunny Babe

ben909

vaporeon
hello pvp land

AkatsuriTaro

ben909

vaporeon
returns hello

ben909

vaporeon
freezes air to get rid of sent

puts my stuff back were it was

Lioedevon427

Very tired animator
*Throws myself in anyway *
*pulls you out with a fishing rod animal crossing style and gives you a hug*
I’m sorry you’re dealing with depression, but a lot of people care about you and want you around!
Also I’d recommend 7 cups of tea- it’s free online therapy! I’ve been in the same situation as you, and I’m not the best at helping people with this kinda stuff, but I can give you some resources

ben909

vaporeon

AkatsuriTaro

*Taro booped Maverick on their snout, giggling. She then reached behind her and pulled out a box of fresh macarons, offering them one.* I just made them!!

M

Maverick.

*Taro booped Maverick on their snout, giggling. She then reached behind her and pulled out a box of fresh macarons, offering them one.* I just made them!!
*she jumps at the boop* h-hey! not cool!!

oohhhh, macarons... *drools, but quickly recovers*

gimme!
*takes one*

Last edited by a moderator:

Lioedevon427

Very tired animator
just puts a mask on
Jokes on you- I infused all your masks with lavender!
96034C75-FCDF-4EDE-86CC-F860A7F9B2D3.png

ben909

vaporeon

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
*Walks in with a chest and proceeds to turn it 180 degrees so it's upside down and empties a bunch of bottles into the PvP thread, the bottles don't break because they don't believe in logic, but they'll stop existing the moment their liquid is gone like drinking a potion in a video game. They're labelled, but unfortunately you don't speak gibberish nonsense so they're just gibberish nonsense to you, only thing readable is that it transforms the drinker into something for a random amount of time, you're not even sure how you knew that since that is still gibberish nonsense as well, but might be best not to question it. After emptying the chest of which seemed more bigger on the inside, the chest itself also poofs from existence.*

Go nuts.

M

Maverick.

*Walks in with a chest and proceeds to turn it 180 degrees so it's upside down and empties a bunch of bottles into the PvP thread, the bottles don't break because they don't believe in logic, but they'll stop existing the moment their liquid is gone like drinking a potion in a video game. They're labelled, but unfortunately you don't speak gibberish nonsense so they're just gibberish nonsense to you, only thing readable is that it transforms the drinker into something for a random amount of time, you're not even sure how you knew that since that is still gibberish nonsense as well, but might be best not to question it. After emptying the chest of which seemed more bigger on the inside, the chest itself also poofs from existence.*

Go nuts.
*drinks a random one*

Sairn

Sairn the Majestic

Go nuts.
*Drinks a couple of the random bottles, plays and clinks around with the bottles while waiting for the effects*

ben909

vaporeon

Go nuts.
attacks with ice beam