• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
*drinks a random one*
*You drink a potion, nothing seems to happen. But you then feel like there's an entire party inside of you, anytime you reveal your insides like opening your mouth the sound of caramelldansen starts playing and a light glows of different rainbow colours... The effect lasts for 2 hours but you can now fluently do the entire dance for it during the time.*

*Drinks a couple of the random bottles, plays and clinks around with the bottles while waiting for the effects*
*After you drink one bottle, nothing seems to happen other than a small spark around you, after you drink another potion however, that same potion appears nearby in a small flash of light and falls down. The other potion has made you unable to feel the heat. Never mind, you're just made of metal now. Effect lasts for 2 hours and you feel heavy, you can still carry yourself but swimming is impossible.*

attacks with ice beam
*Goes to smoke a cigerate, but the ice beam puts out the fire*
Yeah yeah, smoking bad...

ben909

vaporeon
*stops your attack*

Why?
was thinking he may of rased the temperature, is defensive and attack happy because i am still a full icepix...

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
was thinking he may of rased the temperature, is defensive and attack happy because i am still a full icepix...
I get I'm hot an all, but I didn't touch the thermostat.

ben909

vaporeon

ben909

vaporeon

Sairn

Sairn the Majestic
*After you drink one bottle, nothing seems to happen other than a small spark around you, after you drink another potion however, that same potion appears nearby in a small flash of light and falls down. The other potion has made you unable to feel the heat. Never mind, you're just made of metal now. Effect lasts for 2 hours and you feel heavy, you can still carry yourself but swimming is impossible.*
Ooohhh I'm shiny now! :D but I feel really heavy. Guess I'll nap until these effects wear off... Zzzzzz

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
M

Maverick.

kills the cancer sticks... this time with ice not water
ha. water my b u t t.
What can I say? I'm just too demonic for my own good.

"Haha, I don't have to worry about death unlike you mortals!"

At least you don't have to worry about your fur getting wet, for now.
Mortal? Bish I've been alive for... *counts on her fingers* 130 years now? I'm not dying anytime soon... *sighs*

You have a demon? or are a demon?

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
Mortal? Bish I've been alive for... *counts on her fingers* 130 years now? I'm not dying anytime soon... *sighs*

You have a demon? or are a demon?
Ya see, that's why I like to live like it's my last day.
Ok, maybe not like my exact last day, but like 2nd to last day so you're not doing anything too stupid, but you're still going to do something like you are doing things on your bucket list.

I mean, the answer to those is a technical "Yes". I am a demon, and I also have demons, not the kind of mental demons some people go on about, like slavery as you people call it, except it's more of like serving the strong because, well if you don't you'll die.
And i'm dancing. for two hours. who knew i got moves? -w-

*drinks another 5 bottles*
(Surprised I didn't see this, time to suffer.)

*Potion 1: You turn into a cod, but as you do a small bucket full of water appears beneath you so you don't suffocate from a lack of air from the water. You're stuck like this for 4 hours. Everytime your gills open the carmelldanse theme plays too.*
*Potion 2: You somehow drink it as a fish, and as you do you gain human hands and legs, but you're still a fish but you just have buffed legs and hands. This effect persists until you revert to normal or change form.*
*Potion 3: UH OH YOU FRICKEN MORON, YOU JUST BOLDED! YOU CAN ONLY USE BOLD TEXT FONTS IN YOUR POSTS FOR 1 HOUR!*
*Potion 4: Wait... Why can't I remember what I just drank... The effects of the Carmelldanse is removed, you don't even remember that song. You also forget stuff randomly, effect persists for...*
*Potion 5: As you go to drink the potion, it fades white and becomes immoveable as a message saying that "Potion.exe has stopped responding", before shortly disappearing. What a shame, it looked nice too!*

M

Maverick.

Ya see, that's why I like to live like it's my last day.
Ok, maybe not like my exact last day, but like 2nd to last day so you're not doing anything too stupid, but you're still going to do something like you are doing things on your bucket list.

I mean, the answer to those is a technical "Yes". I am a demon, and I also have demons, not the kind of mental demons some people go on about, like slavery as you people call it, except it's more of like serving the strong because, well if you don't you'll die.

(Surprised I didn't see this, time to suffer.)

*Potion 1: You turn into a cod, but as you do a small bucket full of water appears beneath you so you don't suffocate from a lack of air from the water. You're stuck like this for 4 hours. Everytime your gills open the carmelldanse theme plays too.*
*Potion 2: You somehow drink it as a fish, and as you do you gain human hands and legs, but you're still a fish but you just have buffed legs and hands. This effect persists until you revert to normal or change form.*
*Potion 3: UH OH YOU FRICKEN MORON, YOU JUST BOLDED! YOU CAN ONLY USE BOLD TEXT FONTS IN YOUR POSTS FOR 1 HOUR!*
*Potion 4: Wait... Why can't I remember what I just drank... The effects of the Carmelldanse is removed, you don't even remember that song. You also forget stuff randomly, effect persists for...*
*Potion 5: As you go to drink the potion, it fades white and becomes immoveable as a message saying that "Potion.exe has stopped responding", before shortly disappearing. What a shame, it looked nice too!*
What did i do...

Also. *high fives* nice.

I have a demon, not something I'm proud of, but it was the rules of the tribe, so... :/

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
What did i do...

Also. *high fives* nice.

I have a demon, not something I'm proud of, but it was the rules of the tribe, so... :/
Damn... I didn't know tribes exist, but I also can't exploit them as easily compared to more "civilized people"... Mostly because of money and greed and all that.
Is the demon useful? Or are they just another one of those "leach" demons?

M

Maverick.

Damn... I didn't know tribes exist, but I also can't exploit them as easily compared to more "civilized people"... Mostly because of money and greed and all that.
Is the demon useful? Or are they just another one of those "leach" demons?
eeh, it's helpful at times... when it wants to be and it can fight, so I'm useful in a battle, although I knew how to fight already.