• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

Kope

Artist?
That's ok, media seems to enjoy making it look like stingy and such... It's far more complicated than that, but y'know that also means people will be more oblivious to it.
Greed although still evil isn't inheriently out to get you... I'll certainly sell you stuff if you have the coin, my means of corruption isn't direct at times.

Ye, I may be a shapeshifter 'n all, but I don't like to change from my form unless really needed!
And these sweets really do a number on me... Oh well at least my metabolism is good.
Khajiitt have coin?

M

Maverick.

That's ok, media seems to enjoy making it look like stingy and such... It's far more complicated than that, but y'know that also means people will be more oblivious to it.
Greed although still evil isn't inheriently out to get you... I'll certainly sell you stuff if you have the coin, my means of corruption isn't direct at times.

Ye, I may be a shapeshifter 'n all, but I don't like to change from my form unless really needed!
And these sweets really do a number on me... Oh well at least my metabolism is good.
heh, same!

You're a shapeshifter too!?

*her eyes light up and she smiles broadly as she holds her hand out for a handshake*

Maverick Okami! Pleased to meet you.

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
OOOOOOOO IM BACK BOIIIIIIIIIIII
Likes.gif

:D

AkatsuriTaro

A Simply Stoned Bunny Babe
I can't believe it.

ben909

vaporeon
the return ... of ... HIM