• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

Guifrog

Blue Frog
Yes, you're the one who is stinky! :p

I am clean skunk!

*Sniffs self and giggles*
As a skunk, I'm sure your sense of smell differs from others' õwo
Dont blame me for your lack of ears, humph! That was in no way singing ya hoppity hopper
Oh... You're right, I remember. The way you sing is WAAAAAAY "different" from that

Guifrog

Blue Frog
yeah, gui? Don't you know? He's tone deaf!

*snickers*
I'll tell you:
yeah! Im a master singer, my voice making even bird cry of joy, the sun rises just to hear my melodies~
And the buildings swoon hearing you sing, the planet Earth throws a tantrum as any passionate fan when they meet their idol, the cows give yogurt instead of milk, and they randomly start fires because it's such a SHOCK to hear your voice

M

Maverick.

I'll tell you:

And the buildings swoon hearing you sing, the planet Earth throws a tantrum as any passionate fan when they meet their idol, the cows give yogurt instead of milk, and they randomly start fires because it's such a SHOCK to hear your voice
pfft

coulda fooled me

lenago

Top hatted fox
I'll tell you:

I know~ my singing trully is the best~

pfft

coulda fooled me
Watch it furball

Kope

Artist?
Oh, lemme lend a help
tenor.gif

Bye son, don't let mosquitoes eat you in revenge
Does anyone remember that Pokémon dungeon episode where the main character gets turned into a squirtle but can only blow bubbles and he wants to use water blast?