• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned Wolf + Phoenix
I wish your pet a well recovery <3
I hope, he's cozy atm in his lil house inside ourhouse he has astraphobia as many dogs

ben909

vaporeon
still hope they end up being ok, and do not throw a fire cracker(sorry if this is not the time to make jokes, its easy to get insensitive over the internet when something is serious for someone but not for you in your separated world)

Fcomega121

still hope they end up being ok, and do not throw a fire cracker(sorry if this is not the time to make jokes, its easy to get insensitive over the internet when something is serious for someone but not for you in your separated world)
Whatever...

Just do whatever you want as always.

I'll go out earlier, my damn pc did shut down again over a morning storm and vet is closed

Bye..

ben909

vaporeon
it should be open tomorrow, right?

Fcomega121

ben909

vaporeon
hello pvp land

hopefuly vet is open today

Guifrog

Blue Frog
Good day everyone hows eveyone doing?
I've managed to get back to shape after watering surrounding plants with the content I sucked from the pond yesterday
Hopefully flowers like fish too...

ben909

vaporeon

ben909

vaporeon

lenago

Top hatted fox
This morning's treasure hunt was a bust, all i found was three golden triangles...
*takes out the triforce from my pocket *

the-legend-of-zelda-legend-of-zelda-triforce-11562923936er7srfigk7.png

What a loss of a good morning ..*throws it away*

ben909

vaporeon
is digging underwater for water stones

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
This morning's treasure hunt was a bust, all i found was three golden triangles...
*takes out the triforce from my pocket *

View attachment 117570

What a loss of a good morning ..*throws it away*
*Is bonked in the head by it*
Hey....!
....ooh shiny!
Nevermind!
tenor.gif