• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned fox+Phoenix
aaaa huge email lag and i am now getting a bunch of comments i read already

for a 19
min ago comment
Got somw mine? OwO

i cannot really nap if i try

... but this is side effect of medication sleepy, not end of day sleepy
Me neither!

I have difficulties getting sleep! Even mote for naps!

ben909

vaporeon
Got somw mine? OwO

Me neither!

I have difficulties getting sleep! Even mote for naps!
i did get some delayed emails for your messages as well, not sure if its gmails delay(or their apps), or faf's delay, wifi signal could fo it as well

also need it about 9 degrees colder in my room to sleep

ben909

vaporeon
aaaaaaaaaaa

Fcomega121

ben909

vaporeon

Fcomega121

*snickers*

I can make more...

*whips out a fireball and memories flood back*
fail-po.gif

ben909

vaporeon

Fcomega121

ben909

vaporeon
1C74B2C9-2EE0-4B29-B361-FE714B94E882.gif

ben909

vaporeon
the outside helps with the fire attacks

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
Oooh!

Btw gui!
How is the new transgator page doing?
Translator page?

Last I checked, I was seeking for another translation agency, and by the way the one I told you about months ago hasn't given me anything! xP
I mean. To be fair, they provided me with two documents. But both were in the Law field, which I am not specialized in. By contrast, I've completed more than 150 jobs for Gengo (the one I've been working for since October of last year)

So I'm still going around like a nomad sending CVs and seeking for a more well organized place, while I keep doing stuff for the agency I'm settled with

Fcomega121

Translator page?

Last I checked, I was seeking for another translation agency, and by the way the one I told you about months ago hasn't given me anything! xP
Oh no! :0

I see sorry, forgot the name of that translation agency tbh

I mean. To be fair, they provided me with two documents. But both were in the Law field, which I am not specialized in. By contrast, I've completed more than 150 jobs for Gengo (the one I've been working for since October of last year)
Aah gotcha
I'm neither used to laws. neither to economy, maths, vehicles nor mechanics in English or Portuguese

So I'm still going around like a nomad sending CVs and seeking for a more well organized place, while I keep doing stuff for the agency I'm settled with
I hope you find something friend!
Specially a better work place like one of those you mentioned!

It seems difficult to find agencies from my side of view :0

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
Oh no! :0

I see sorry, forgot the name of that translation agency tbh
Gyehaehe worry not! In either case I'd better not mention it in public, for ethical reasons, but it's fine by DMs
Aah gotcha
I'm neither used to laws. neither to economy, maths, vehicles nor mechanics in English or Portuguese
I can do IT, Design, Music, Travel/Tourism and Game projects. Also website localization
I hope you find something friend!
Specially a better work place like one of those you mentioned!

It seems difficult to find agencies from my side of view :0
It's more difficult when you barely have experience or a degree in Translation, and I'm still waiting for mine to arrive! They give an estimate of 6 months to 1 year from the graduation date...
What allowed me to onboard Gengo was the fact that they merely ask candidates to complete translation tests - when they're available. They're not hiring people for my language pair since that time when I applied. Also English -> Spanish (Latin America) has been closed for years if you're curious

Last edited:

ben909

vaporeon
aaaa frog

ben909

vaporeon
13D5D30B-4CBB-4FEC-B01C-4B83DBB5B300.jpeg

Fcomega121

Gyehaehe worry not! In either case I'd better not mention it in public, for ethical reasons, but it's fine by DMs
Aww that's okie!

I can do IT, Design, Music, Travel/Tourism and Game projects. Also website localization
Oooooh!! I see!

Hey friendo, you have any experience with biology or zoology too? I'm wondering just Because I started a blog about paleontology and the question rised itself ♫in my mind in my head♫ :3

It's more difficult when you barely have experience or a degree in Translation, and I'm still waiting for mine to arrive! They give an estimate of 6 months to 1 year from the graduation date...
Gear gearzuz!!

*Joins into -.- again*
They take way a lot!

Like with the packages here...
If you ever order from or in mexico, never choose Re.. should I dm?

What allowed me to onboard Gengo was the fact that they merely ask candidates to complete translation tests - when they're available. They're not hiring people for my language pair since that time when I applied.
Oooh! I recall!
I will apply one day out of curiosity
I hope in the next semester they open it again!

Oooh ¿and
*Raises paw*
Also English -> Spanish (Latin America) has been closed for years if you're curious
!
*Lowers paw*

Okie dokie! :3
Years‽ :0

ben909

vaporeon
more eevee propaganda