• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

Fcomega121

Friendly Lady Blitz von Reolvia
Pawsome, dude!! I thought that was Pangea in the background for a moment, but then I saw the lights on the darker side of the planet
Thank you!! ^w^
I like to think that it represents the geological eras from the holocene to the cloudiest of beginnings!

I would like to see a pangea sphere tbh :3

I hope you have fun, it's connected to big hobby of yours after all!
Yush! Thank you gui! I hope too!
I used to have another blog called 'Prehistória salvaje' but it evolved into a Wikipedia copy-paste hehe
Gotta thank @The_biscuits_532 for inspiring me to get back into it! (Also thanks biscuits for the cat nose reference too! The art server finds it very useful! UwU)

To be honest I felt a bit overwhelmed about gow to start, until I decided to provide info charged but "short" articles with references but without trying to make a full essay article.

I had fun writting about the t-rex name origin so far!

Very exotic way of presenting the translation bar :v
Haha thank you!
In the bar we have conlang milk too!! :v

Very exotic way of presenting the translation dropdown menu :v
I tried to make it accesible for a good amount of persons! Sing interlingua for Indo-Europeans, swahili, zulu for bantu people, russian for slavics, greek for Hellenics, Hindi for india and neighborhood and arabian for the UAE :3

It is like... 67% if the world? I believe?

metatherat

Really batty bat
*rat-awakens*
*rat-yaaaawwwns*
iu

hhhHHHAAAAAHHhhhhh..... good morning :3
Haha thank you!
In the bar we have conlang milk too!! :v
*drinks the conlang milk*

ben909

vaporeon
helllo pvp land
.... really did not sleep well

ben909

vaporeon
*smashes clock with a hammer*

*covers house in aluminum foil*

ben909

vaporeon
"its been a long time"

although i am not sure if a lot of people are online

ben909

vaporeon

Guifrog

Spongefrog Bluepants
Zzzzz....Zzzzz....frozen peas...Zzzzz...Zzzz
*watches the floating Zzzz's and attempts catching all with my tongue thinking they're mosquitoes*

ben909

vaporeon
*watches the floating Zzzz's and attempts catching all with my tongue thinking they're mosquitoes*
i have heard "Z"s are very sour

ben909

vaporeon

Fcomega121

Friendly Lady Blitz von Reolvia
I don't believe they are sour! I believe "Z"s are Zour!! :9