• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

ben909

vaporeon character is busy so coffee mushroom now
*goes back to working on death laser in case the other one shows up*

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
The inexorable advance of time must stop it at some point. Be tenacious!

*still covering eyes*
Would you rather I gazed?
As someone who is very body positive I don't mind one way or the other. Besides mooning is a time honoured method of protest, and far safer than throwing Molotov cocktails around.

Arishipshape

TFed Ex-Knight
The who in the what now?
Tis a battle of attrition! You can keep your eyes closed longer than any females can keep their clothing off!
As someone who is very body positive I don't mind one way or the other. Besides mooning is a time honoured method of protest, and far safer than throwing Molotov cocktails around.
As someone who is traditional to the end, my hand is forced. And if you want to make a protest related point, might I suggest dueling whomever you disagree with? Not to the death, of course. Then they wouldn’t be around to implement your new ideas!

lenago

Top hatted fox
Tis a battle of attrition! You can keep your eyes closed longer than any females can keep their clothing off!

As someone who is traditional to the end, my hand is forced. And if you want to make a protest related point, might I suggest dueling whomever you disagree with? Not to the death, of course. Then they wouldn’t be around to implement your new ideas!
Attrition....is that a yogurt brand?

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned Wolf + Phoenix

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Challenge accepted!
:D
Because it's funnier to wait until they are giving a speech or something, then flash them and watch the ensuing chaos....
Or pie them, both work.

Fcomega121

Nay! Tis a concept of war! Depleting the opponent’s resources till they cannot resist is attrition!
De..depleteng...

Oooh? Daspletingsaurus!!
Didn't know dinosaurs had their yogurt brands now :0

Arishipshape

TFed Ex-Knight
Challenge accepted!
:D
47d59c405237a9595b4f9ecc807b309b.jpg

*listens to audiobook on echolocation for beginners*
Because it's funnier to wait until they are giving a speech or something, then flash them and watch the ensuing chaos....
Or pie them, both work.
I... suppose those are more humorous...
Cannot resist the attrition....thats some fine yogurt
*glares so intensely you can feel it through my obstructing hands*
De..depleteng...

Oooh? Daspletingsaurus!!
Didn't know dinosaurs had their yogurt brands now :0
NO! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOGURT

Fcomega121