• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

Fcomega121

Friendly Lady Blitz von Reolvia

Fcomega121

I didn't know there were so few maneys left :(
yeah, :(
And we are rare to find too *hugs meta*

(gtg friends I gotta do something cya!)

Fcomega121

metatherat

Really batty bat

Arishipshape

TFed Ex-Knight
eeee :3
thank you! and also major ones.... righht?? *ratty headtilt*
I'm afraid the greatest blessing I could force myself to conjure for you extends only to minor inconveniences.
Let's celeb-rat-e with some RAT TRANSFORMATION. POTION.
*gives RAT TRANSFORMATION POTION*
*facepalms*
And how would that be an example of celebration?

metatherat

Really batty bat
I'm afraid the greatest blessing I could force myself to conjure for you extends only to minor inconveniences.
.....*adds CONJUROR to ARI NOTES*
*facepalms*
And how would that be an example of celebration?
Well.... it has the word "rat" in it :3
*rat fingerguns*
You'll have to point me there
*tries to lift you and point you towards the spot I was standing at*
nngghh. nggghh.
....I am too busy :3

metatherat

Really batty bat
Time for me to sleep. Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes, everyone, and stay extremely muskily furry :3
iu

LoganHowell

I will be back to this fandom on Nov 4th.
ok, im ready to talk. get ready to read.

so, if no one knows, im gonna be leaving again. except this time. i truly dont know if i want to come back. because now i have real reasons to leave. i dont know how else to say it, cause for you guys, i always hide everything behind my little collie face, but in reality... this... fandom... has destroyed everything for me. no it's not just my post in the vent thread, but ever since the day of kiba's creation, my life went down hill. it's soooo hard to explain so suddenly in a single message. but... needless to say, i despise him, and myself with every fiber of my being. he brought so much pain and despair to my family, he brought problems to me... that made me have bad, bad thoughts back then.... and.... i truly dont think i have any willpower to keep this fantasy alive. i despise the day i became a furry. i despise kiba, even if he isnt truly real, with every fiber of my being. that is why, yeah, you got it out of me. i despise everything about this place from now on. i know this is sudden, but like i said, hiding is easy online. it truly isnt worth destroying my life over anymore. this little fantasy world. it's not worth it. ive done hours, and hours of soul-searching after recent events today, that opened my eyes, and reality slapped me in the face. all it has brung me is pain, and this false happiness that i thought i could hang on to forever. but this place has lost it's magic for me. the ability to hide from the real world, and the people who inhabit it. i know, no surprise im leaving again... "oh he'll be back, he' just upset." how dare you let that cross your mind. yes, im talking to YOU.
but seriously, this place is doing no good for me, and i just dont have the mental strength to hide all these feeling in my head anymore. i despise kiba, furries, everything. all of it. i regret the day i ever joined. i dont hold it against any of you, i just hate the fandom in general. will i be back? maybe... who knows.
last time i left, it was a matter that i could hold in my own hands, that i could control and come back from. but this..... there's no saving me. so all i can do is disappear. im sorry to dump all this on this thread, but it's where i can get most of my quote "friends" to see it. we are all strangers. you can never get past that fact, until you decide to take things a step further, like bring these people into your daily personal life. but back to my point. this has been causing a issue that is tearing my mind apart. this probably all seems pretty rude and actually really, really exaggerated to someone on the outside.... but AGAIN, it's easy to make assumptions and hide on the internet. this has affected my life more than you could ever know, reader. i truly do appreciate the falsified happiness this cursed place provided me for awhile, but it just cannot go on. thank you all, for everything. for helping me get through hard times, be more social, and helping me be creative again. but in all honesty, this has done nothing but hurt me anymore. it wont every be worth it. it wont. it will maybe become better with adulthood, but who knows, i sure dont. well.... last thing is.... i truly do. and i mean TRULY.... hate the day that kiba was born from that first drawing i ever made of him, or a computer in general, just for fun. i wasnt even a furry, in fact honestly i thought they were weird. but i became a part of this community, and it was accepting of me. such a new and sudden feeling, for someone who has been rejected all their life. but now, that feeling, the special bond i thought i held with this fandom is gone. i feel nothing for it. in fact, ive grown to hate it, and all the pain i caused myself because of it.
so in conclusion, i hate this place. this fandom. kiba. myself. i. hate. this. cursed. fandom. i dont think im coming back. to anyone who may care.... well. im sorry. nothing will justify this, and if i do come back, probably none of you will see me the same. so i think it's safe to say.... that i wont be back. but like i said, who knows.just know that i hate none of you, more myself, and my creation. im going to erase kiba's existence the best i can, but all i will leave of him is the image below. that was his first appearance in my life, and it will be the last. farewell, everyone.

Attachments

• Out of uniform.jpg
    Out of uniform.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

MavOkami

The edgiest drox on the forums... >:p

so, if no one knows, im gonna be leaving again. except this time. i truly dont know if i want to come back. because now i have real reasons to leave. i dont know how else to say it, cause for you guys, i always hide everything behind my little collie face, but in reality... this... fandom... has destroyed everything for me. no it's not just my post in the vent thread, but ever since the day of kiba's creation, my life went down hill. it's soooo hard to explain so suddenly in a single message. but... needless to say, i despise him, and myself with every fiber of my being. he brought so much pain and despair to my family, he brought problems to me... that made me have bad, bad thoughts back then.... and.... i truly dont think i have any willpower to keep this fantasy alive. i despise the day i became a furry. i despise kiba, even if he isnt truly real, with every fiber of my being. that is why, yeah, you got it out of mt. i despise everything about this place from now on. i know this is sudden, but like i said, hiding is easy online. it truly isnt worth destroying my life over anymore. this little fantasy world. it's not worth it. ive done hours, and hours of soul-searching after recent events today, that opened my eyes, and reality slapped me in the face. all it has brung me is pain, and this false happiness that i thought i could hang on to forever. but this place has lost it's magic for me. the ability to hide from the real world, and the people who inhabit it. i know, no surprise im leaving again... "oh he'll be back, he' just upset." how dare you let that cross your mind. yes, im talking to YOU.
but seriously, this place is doing no good for me, and i just dont have the mental strength to hide all these feeling in my head anymore. i despise kiba, furries, everything. all of it. i regret the day i ever joined. i dont hold it against any of you, i just hate the fandom in general. will i be back? maybe... who knows.
last time i left, it was a matter that i could hold in my own hands, that i could control and come back from. but this..... there's no saving me. so all i can do is disappear. im sorry to dump all this on this thread, but it's where i can get most of my quote "friends" to see it. we are all strangers. you can never get past that fact, until you decide to take things a step further, like bring these people into your daily personal life. but back to my point. this has been causeing a issue that is tearing m mind apart. this probably all seems pretty rude and actually really, really exaggerated to someone on the outside.... but AGAIN, it's easy to make assumptions and hide on the internet. this has affected my life more than you could ever know, reader. i truly do appreciate the falsified happiness this cursed place provided me for awhile, but it just cannot go on. thank you all, for everything. for helping me get through hard times, be more social, and helping me be creative again. but in all honesty, this has done nothing but hurt me anymore. it wont every be worth it. it wont. it will maybe become better with adulthood, but who knows, i sure dont. well.... last thing is.... i truly do. and i mean TRULY.... hate the day that kiba was born from that first drawing i ever made of him, or a computer in general, just for fun. i wasnt even a furry, in fact honestly i thought they were weird. but i became a part of this community, and it was accepting of me. such a new and sudden feeling, for someone who has been rejected all their life. but now, that feeling, the special bond i thought i held with this fandom is gone. i feel nothing for it. in fact, ive grown to hate it, and all the pain i caused myself because of it.
so in conclusion, i hate this place. this fandom. kiba. myself. i. hate. this. cursed. fandom. i dont think im coming back. to anyone who may care.... well. im sorry. nothing will justify this, and if i do come back, probably none of you will see me the same. so i think it's safe to say.... that i wont be back. but like i said, who knows.just know that i hate none of you, more myself, and my creation. im going to erase kiba's existence the best i can, but all i will leave of him is the image below. that was his first appearance in my life, and it will be the last. farewell, everyone.
It's alright, bro. I support your decision <3

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi

so, if no one knows, im gonna be leaving again. except this time. i truly dont know if i want to come back. because now i have real reasons to leave. i dont know how else to say it, cause for you guys, i always hide everything behind my little collie face, but in reality... this... fandom... has destroyed everything for me. no it's not just my post in the vent thread, but ever since the day of kiba's creation, my life went down hill. it's soooo hard to explain so suddenly in a single message. but... needless to say, i despise him, and myself with every fiber of my being. he brought so much pain and despair to my family, he brought problems to me... that made me have bad, bad thoughts back then.... and.... i truly dont think i have any willpower to keep this fantasy alive. i despise the day i became a furry. i despise kiba, even if he isnt truly real, with every fiber of my being. that is why, yeah, you got it out of mt. i despise everything about this place from now on. i know this is sudden, but like i said, hiding is easy online. it truly isnt worth destroying my life over anymore. this little fantasy world. it's not worth it. ive done hours, and hours of soul-searching after recent events today, that opened my eyes, and reality slapped me in the face. all it has brung me is pain, and this false happiness that i thought i could hang on to forever. but this place has lost it's magic for me. the ability to hide from the real world, and the people who inhabit it. i know, no surprise im leaving again... "oh he'll be back, he' just upset." how dare you let that cross your mind. yes, im talking to YOU.
last time i left, it was a matter that i could hold in my own hands, that i could control and come back from. but this..... there's no saving me. so all i can do is disappear. im sorry to dump all this on this thread, but it's where i can get most of my quote "friends" to see it. we are all strangers. you can never get past that fact, until you decide to take things a step further, like bring these people into your daily personal life. but back to my point. this has been causeing a issue that is tearing m mind apart. this probably all seems pretty rude and actually really, really exaggerated to someone on the outside.... but AGAIN, it's easy to make assumptions and hide on the internet. this has affected my life more than you could ever know, reader. i truly do appreciate the falsified happiness this cursed place provided me for awhile, but it just cannot go on. thank you all, for everything. for helping me get through hard times, be more social, and helping me be creative again. but in all honesty, this has done nothing but hurt me anymore. it wont every be worth it. it wont. it will maybe become better with adulthood, but who knows, i sure dont. well.... last thing is.... i truly do. and i mean TRULY.... hate the day that kiba was born from that first drawing i ever made of him, or a computer in general, just for fun. i wasnt even a furry, in fact honestly i thought they were weird. but i became a part of this community, and it was accepting of me. such a new and sudden feeling, for someone who has been rejected all their life. but now, that feeling, the special bond i thought i held with this fandom is gone. i feel nothing for it. in fact, ive grown to hate it, and all the pain i caused myself because of it.
life is a hard thing and I know that i've had a lot of self hate issues. but take your time do what you genuinely think is best for you. Please take care.

lenago

Top hatted fox

I wish you the best pal, sorry for all those bad feelings, i trully hope you can overcome this and we can see each other again

LoganHowell

I will be back to this fandom on Nov 4th.
I wish you the best pal, sorry for all those bad feelings, i trully hope you can overcome this and we can see each other again
thank you for the kind wishes, you guys... but after saying such things, i dont think i could ever show my face here again. i really got too emotional... but anyways, i might pop in from time to time, just to check on everyone. my regards to you all.

lenago

Top hatted fox
thank you for the kind wishes, you guys... but after saying such things, i dont think i could ever show my face here again. i really got too emotional... but anyways, i might pop in from time to time, just to check on everyone. my regards to you all.
It happens, take your time and dont worry, we will greet you with open arms

Guifrog

Spongefrog Bluepants

You made an effort to release your feelings and be honest as you needed dude, don't worry about it. Feel free to do as you judge best, and please take care
It happens, take your time and dont worry, we will greet you with open arms
Seconded