• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

ben909

character has returned
bye then...

hope things work out

Fcomega121

Friendly Lady Blitz von Reolvia
ok, im ready to talk. get ready to read.

so, if no one knows, im gonna be leaving again. except this time. i truly dont know if i want to come back. because now i have real reasons to leave. i dont know how else to say it, cause for you guys, i always hide everything behind my little collie face, but in reality... this... fandom... has destroyed everything for me. no it's not just my post in the vent thread, but ever since the day of kiba's creation, my life went down hill. it's soooo hard to explain so suddenly in a single message. but... needless to say, i despise him, and myself with every fiber of my being. he brought so much pain and despair to my family, he brought problems to me... that made me have bad, bad thoughts back then.... and.... i truly dont think i have any willpower to keep this fantasy alive. i despise the day i became a furry. i despise kiba, even if he isnt truly real, with every fiber of my being. that is why, yeah, you got it out of me. i despise everything about this place from now on. i know this is sudden, but like i said, hiding is easy online. it truly isnt worth destroying my life over anymore. this little fantasy world. it's not worth it. ive done hours, and hours of soul-searching after recent events today, that opened my eyes, and reality slapped me in the face. all it has brung me is pain, and this false happiness that i thought i could hang on to forever. but this place has lost it's magic for me. the ability to hide from the real world, and the people who inhabit it. i know, no surprise im leaving again... "oh he'll be back, he' just upset." how dare you let that cross your mind. yes, im talking to YOU.
but seriously, this place is doing no good for me, and i just dont have the mental strength to hide all these feeling in my head anymore. i despise kiba, furries, everything. all of it. i regret the day i ever joined. i dont hold it against any of you, i just hate the fandom in general. will i be back? maybe... who knows.
last time i left, it was a matter that i could hold in my own hands, that i could control and come back from. but this..... there's no saving me. so all i can do is disappear. im sorry to dump all this on this thread, but it's where i can get most of my quote "friends" to see it. we are all strangers. you can never get past that fact, until you decide to take things a step further, like bring these people into your daily personal life.
I'm so sorry~... This breaks my heart but You need it

Cya around logan
I love you friend I'm sorry that, this happened to you

Maybe one day...

ben909

character has returned
19E35E90-D568-4DD7-A7A8-BB3468C6F186.jpeg

*builds several of these*

Fcomega121

ben909

character has returned
What is that
wind turbine from lasw or machines at war, one of the more cost effective power buildings in that game(minus that the cheapest air unit can damage them badly)

it was also apparently almost a real thing, they are filled with helium and float up high in the air were winds are apparently more constant... i really want one

Fcomega121

That's interesting ften

ben909

character has returned
in pvp land, they will help power the laser

Fcomega121

Now rhat I feel like this I want to share these arts.

Few days before FAF came back:
IMG-20210911-WA0000~2.jpg

Today:
IMG_20210922_213050~2.jpg

ben909

character has returned
hello pvp land

ben909

character has returned
eats leftover fried rice, supresses bad shower thought

then comes back to pvp land to see whats going on

ben909