• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

ben909

vaporeon
hello pvp land

ben909

vaporeon
eats leftover fried rice, supresses bad shower thought

then comes back to pvp land to see whats going on

lenago

Top hatted fox
Today will be a end of a small era fo the Switch, sure at times overhyped, but to me very fun all the same~~ welcome the last fighter

E_5XTjyVgAcZ2qQ.jpeg

ben909

vaporeon

ben909

vaporeon
Nintendo direct today and with that, the final fighter reveal for smash bros
ok i thought for a second the switch itself may be killed

ben909

vaporeon
... just cooks more of the tracking cookies i keep being given

ben909

vaporeon

ben909

vaporeon

ben909

vaporeon
*keeps munches*

Data?
they are tracking cookies

shows the binary numbers floating out as they are cooked in the oven

once cooked, they are safe and don't really track you, but eating raw tracking cookies may be dangerous

ben909

vaporeon

metatherat

Really ratty rat
this has affected my life more than you could ever know, reader. i truly do appreciate the falsified happiness this cursed place provided me for awhile, but it just cannot go on. thank you all, for everything. for helping me get through hard times, be more social, and helping me be creative again. but in all honesty, this has done nothing but hurt me anymore. it wont every be worth it. it wont. it will maybe become better with adulthood, but who knows, i sure dont. well.... last thing is.... i truly do. and i mean TRULY.... hate the day that kiba was born from that first drawing i ever made of him, or a computer in general, just for fun. i wasnt even a furry, in fact honestly i thought they were weird. but i became a part of this community, and it was accepting of me. such a new and sudden feeling, for someone who has been rejected all their life. but now, that feeling, the special bond i thought i held with this fandom is gone. i feel nothing for it. in fact, ive grown to hate it, and all the pain i caused myself because of it.
so in conclusion, i hate this place. this fandom. kiba. myself. i. hate. this. cursed. fandom. i dont think im coming back. to anyone who may care.... well. im sorry. nothing will justify this, and if i do come back, probably none of you will see me the same. so i think it's safe to say.... that i wont be back. but like i said, who knows.just know that i hate none of you, more myself, and my creation. im going to erase kiba's existence the best i can, but all i will leave of him is the image below. that was his first appearance in my life, and it will be the last. farewell, everyone.
Oh no :O

While I don't know what exactly has happened to make you feel this way, I think I get it. The furriness can be a pronouncedly escapist thing, in a way that really feels jarring against your irl life - especially if you are under a lot of stress or experiencing hardships irl. It's pretty easy to let yourself focus on the furry stuff in such a way that you start to partially neglect your irl life, or allow it to spur yourself to be a bit too reckless about things irl.

Good luck! May your path lead you to happiness :3

*clings to the memory of you*