• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

ben909

character has returned

ben909

character has returned

ben909

character has returned
*keeps munches*

Data?
they are tracking cookies

shows the binary numbers floating out as they are cooked in the oven

once cooked, they are safe and don't really track you, but eating raw tracking cookies may be dangerous

ben909

character has returned

metatherat

Really batty bat
this has affected my life more than you could ever know, reader. i truly do appreciate the falsified happiness this cursed place provided me for awhile, but it just cannot go on. thank you all, for everything. for helping me get through hard times, be more social, and helping me be creative again. but in all honesty, this has done nothing but hurt me anymore. it wont every be worth it. it wont. it will maybe become better with adulthood, but who knows, i sure dont. well.... last thing is.... i truly do. and i mean TRULY.... hate the day that kiba was born from that first drawing i ever made of him, or a computer in general, just for fun. i wasnt even a furry, in fact honestly i thought they were weird. but i became a part of this community, and it was accepting of me. such a new and sudden feeling, for someone who has been rejected all their life. but now, that feeling, the special bond i thought i held with this fandom is gone. i feel nothing for it. in fact, ive grown to hate it, and all the pain i caused myself because of it.
so in conclusion, i hate this place. this fandom. kiba. myself. i. hate. this. cursed. fandom. i dont think im coming back. to anyone who may care.... well. im sorry. nothing will justify this, and if i do come back, probably none of you will see me the same. so i think it's safe to say.... that i wont be back. but like i said, who knows.just know that i hate none of you, more myself, and my creation. im going to erase kiba's existence the best i can, but all i will leave of him is the image below. that was his first appearance in my life, and it will be the last. farewell, everyone.
Oh no :O

While I don't know what exactly has happened to make you feel this way, I think I get it. The furriness can be a pronouncedly escapist thing, in a way that really feels jarring against your irl life - especially if you are under a lot of stress or experiencing hardships irl. It's pretty easy to let yourself focus on the furry stuff in such a way that you start to partially neglect your irl life, or allow it to spur yourself to be a bit too reckless about things irl.

Good luck! May your path lead you to happiness :3

*clings to the memory of you*

metatherat

Really batty bat
*keeps munches*

Data?
iu

LoganHowell

I will be back to this fandom on Nov 4th.
Oh no :O

While I don't know what exactly has happened to make you feel this way, I think I get it. The furriness can be a pronouncedly escapist thing, in a way that really feels jarring against your irl life - especially if you are under a lot of stress or experiencing hardships irl. It's pretty easy to let yourself focus on the furry stuff in such a way that you start to partially neglect your irl life, or allow it to spur yourself to be a bit too reckless about things irl.

Good luck! May your path lead you to happiness :3

*clings to the memory of you*
Well let's just say, that the US is shit for furries. Literally everyone hates them even they don't know what they are..... and I've been getting the worst of that hatred pretty much. Sure I haven't been killed, but some other bad stuff has happened. What I said in the vent thread, is like an every other day occurrence. Sure not specifically that, but im degraded and stuff on a daily basis. The best part is they don't know I'm ACTUALLY a furry, they just made a joke that I quote on quote "growled once" (I literally just grumbled cause I was mad) one day in the last year, and things went downhill from there
There's been so much going on to me.... just for even being presumed to be in this Fandom. And if people around me REALLY found out, it would be terrible. I wish I could get out of my situatiin.... but its out of my hands, and now it sucks trying to get through my everyday life. All because I'm even associated with you all.

metatherat

Really batty bat
Well let's just say, that the US is shit for furries. Literally everyone hates them even they don't know what they are..... and I've been getting the worst of that hatred pretty much. Sure I haven't been killed, but some other bad stuff has happened. What I said in the vent thread, is like an every other day occurrence. Sure not specifically that, but im degraded and stuff on a daily basis. The best part is they don't know I'm ACTUALLY a furry, they just made a joke that I quote on quote "growled once" (I literally just grumbled cause I was mad) one day in the last year, and things went downhill from there
There's been so much going on to me.... just for even being presumed to be in this Fandom. And if people around me REALLY found out, it would be terrible. I wish I could get out of my situatiin.... but its out of my hands, and now it sucks trying to get through my everyday life. All because I'm even associated with you all.
Aag :O
That sucks tremendously :I
I have luckily never encountered anything of that sort over here (Finland). But then, very few people know that I am a furry.

What you are going through sounds like some bullying crap though. And the important thing about bullying is that the bullies are just looking for excuses to bully, they aren't interested in evaluating things fairly. Which means that if it wasn't assumed furriness they're bullying you about, it would likely be something else, especially if it started from something as simple as grumbling angrily.

All that said, I totally get you wanting to be safe. Maybe you could consider returning to the fandom later, if your irl situation changes? We'll be here, ready to do fuzzy things with you! :3

Player

A protogen that wants a hug.
(Oookie dokie!)

In summary from what I recall:

Santo graduated from school!

Tons of discord chaos (ironic xD)

New users joined like Phoxspark <3

And old one returned like METATHERAT! (Who's turning years today!), Alys0_0(for moments), the handsome owl and etc

Kibathewolf joined back and I had an epic battle for the first time woth a very emotional anime ending

Butter started commissions!

Butter joined fireside!

Kiba deleted his account T.T
(But returned some weeks ago! :D)

Santo and deegan broke up

I started dating deegan

We started a poly trio between Dee, Lenago and me <3

Some drama here and there (DIscord and faf)

@Guifrog is still awesome as always! <3 <3

WE REACHED +10,000 POSTS ON UVS!!!!!

I Befriended with biscuits532 :3
We are biology/zoology/paleo frens!

And lived a hail storm here, several actually :0

I joined more discord servers, and now I'm in an art one! (Thanks to awesome butter uwu)

Santo became eevee himself and started being more cute on faf!

Santo joined college near his birthday and forums went down again on his faf birthday xD/;w;

I made a zillion of drawings and some of them were for his birthday I made 5 reactions he can use but I wanna make more

Moar drawings from me, I had an artistic manifestation on one week that made me go WOOOOOOOO

I lived an earthquake, hurricanes even spinning back from the ocean!
and probably my volcano is awakening I dunno
Even a bird was paranoid shouting "That's not alright it is not alright!!"
View attachment 119622

Butter X toka is real UwU

Forums returned!!!
And they used a back up so everything after 20 Ago "is gone, reduced to atoms"

That and a few other things, yunno the usual xD

Aaaaaaand that's pretty much everything that happened from most relevant events!
How have you been friendo?
. . .
Ive been good
Also congrats santo!
And believe me i know about the discord chaos
I know how to handle a server with about 7k members online 24/7
im a mod donut :)

lenago

Top hatted fox
(Oookie dokie!)

In summary from what I recall:

Santo graduated from school!

Tons of discord chaos (ironic xD)

New users joined like Phoxspark <3

And old one returned like METATHERAT! (Who's turning years today!), Alys0_0(for moments), the handsome owl and etc

Kibathewolf joined back and I had an epic battle for the first time woth a very emotional anime ending

Butter started commissions!

Butter joined fireside!

Kiba deleted his account T.T
(But returned some weeks ago! :D)

Santo and deegan broke up

I started dating deegan

We started a poly trio between Dee, Lenago and me <3

Some drama here and there (DIscord and faf)

@Guifrog is still awesome as always! <3 <3

WE REACHED +10,000 POSTS ON UVS!!!!!

I Befriended with biscuits532 :3
We are biology/zoology/paleo frens!

And lived a hail storm here, several actually :0

I joined more discord servers, and now I'm in an art one! (Thanks to awesome butter uwu)

Santo became eevee himself and started being more cute on faf!

Santo joined college near his birthday and forums went down again on his faf birthday xD/;w;

I made a zillion of drawings and some of them were for his birthday I made 5 reactions he can use but I wanna make more

Moar drawings from me, I had an artistic manifestation on one week that made me go WOOOOOOOO

I lived an earthquake, hurricanes even spinning back from the ocean!
and probably my volcano is awakening I dunno
Even a bird was paranoid shouting "That's not alright it is not alright!!"
View attachment 119622

Butter X toka is real UwU

Forums returned!!!
And they used a back up so everything after 20 Ago "is gone, reduced to atoms"

That and a few other things, yunno the usual xD

Aaaaaaand that's pretty much everything that happened from most relevant events!
How have you been friendo?
And my house got wrecked around 274 times

Fcomega121

Friendly Lady Blitz von Reolvia