• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned fox+Phoenix
Thank you. The previous one is my 3d head base that I am still working on.
Hehe you're welcome! I liked it!
I love creativity and artcrafting!

And also the random loona wolf pic my mind gave me uwu

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
I'm simply trying to figure what to work on today- head stuff (electronics for the base) the Jeeps (2) or (most likely) waste the day here, chattering with everyone.
The head base came from Kaiborg Studios. I drop it after I had put it together and am working on de-f*cking it from the breakage.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I'm simply trying to figure what to work on today- head stuff (electronics for the base) the Jeeps (2) or (most likely) waste the day here, chattering with everyone.
The head base came from Kaiborg Studios. I drop it after I had put it together and am working on de-f*cking it from the breakage.
Work ;w;

*Flops*

Maur

I am paint
True. Even an off day here beats my normal job! *flops down next to you* Watcha' doin?
Hopscotching between modding and art, generally having a merry multitasking time!
(Pretty much drawing while waiting for Creation Kit to load/do stuff that dos not involve crashing lel)

Fcomega121

Fcomega121

Fcomega121

My autocorrect wanted to change "Portobello" to "potbelly".
Porto bello = beauty/pretty marine port

Pot belly = a belly pot

It makes sense totally!! XD

*sneeeerk*
Shuerk! XD
images - 2021-09-23T105557.741.jpeg

Fcomega121