• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
DearestGrotesqueHusky-size_restricted.gif

ben909

vaporeon... *spills* ... wait espeon now
i don't know how this has happened, but i have somehow gotten worried about a test i have... and it makes it really hard to study...

this almost never happens to me

ben909

What subject?
um...

"religious studies in context..." one of my last non technical classes this semester

don't know its real title, just the tag i have been putting off for a long time ... the teacher has no clue the amount of reading that would be normal for a 1/200 class

Arishipshape

TFed Ex-Knight
i don't know how this has happened, but i have somehow gotten worried about a test i have... and it makes it really hard to study...

this almost never happens to me
That's a mood. I find trying to put things in perspective helps with test anxiety. Worrying isn't studying and won't help your grade, and so what if you fail this test? At least, try to convince yourself of that. Good luck regardless.

ben909

That's a mood. I find trying to put things in perspective helps with test anxiety. Worrying isn't studying and won't help your grade, and so what if you fail this test? At least, try to convince yourself of that. Good luck regardless.
i almost never get worried about tests and am normally a good test taker...

although i know i only need a d in the class to be done with it, and a single full c would mean passijg the whole class assuming i show up for the rest of the year

Arishipshape

TFed Ex-Knight
i almost never get worried about tests and am normal a good test taker...

although i know i only need a d in the class to be done with it, and a single full c would mean passijg the whole class assuming i show up for the rest of the year
Precisely. A D or higher should be absurdly easy to get. Possible without studying--guaranteed with studying. You'll be fine!

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned fox+Phoenix
thankies so, so, sooooooooooo much, guys!!! :D :D :D :D

I'm feeling a lot calmer already!!
I'm very glad friendo uwu

Glad we could help!

*takes one of the hundreds of RAT TRANSFORMATION POTIONS give to me by @metatherat *

Happy birthday meta!!! Squeeeeeak!!! *rat-hugs*

(And I'm out to get the second dose, see ya!)
You're cute as a rat fren uwu

(lenago's possessions are more popular THAN THE FOX HIMSELF XDDD)
(My hat is more iconic then me)
(Hahaha and your house xD)

Hey! I only chewed like 5 of those holes :3
There have been a lot of animawls visiting your pantry. Like that guy!
*points at ginormous anthro bear who is chewing his way through the wall*
Anthro bear? OwO

@DEEGAN!!!! xD

Updated design for a monster i made a few days ego

View attachment 119608
I love this monster babe!
What it is? It likes yogurt?

He has a bushy head uwu

Today will be a end of a small era fo the Switch, sure at times overhyped, but to me very fun all the same~~ welcome the last fighter

View attachment 119643
Oooooh! Coolio!

ok i thought for a second the switch itself may be killed
Same here hahaha

also i made an impossible shape
View attachment 119670
[its connected to the wall]
Wallnuts!

Very well done fren!

alright, ive made a decision. m just gonna take another break, and let myself cool off. im gonna re-open my profile, and ill be back on nov 4th. see you guys then!
Yay!! On your birthday!!

Cya technically in one more year for you owo

*instant Keké post to counter morbidness*

f3c556e032310a38f3245a234d961b341733f1c8.gifv
Kekekek I love that sasssssy noodle

Zigzagging bing the sssssuper ssssaiasssassssaaaa

Fcomega121

WAIT! @lenago!!!!

I recalled that I follow a channel in spanish that talks about nintendo and does jokes as you! Hahaha

It was so nice to recall the "cava"llero and "Pala"din jokes and think immediately of you uwu

Kiba_Okami

Not a weeb(totally) ;w;
all i know this is random, but the little girl's (rasazy) voice is so similar to kiba's, keep in mind this was released like a day ago, that i thought i would share this. cool animation.

Fcomega121

all i know this is random, but the little girl's (rasazy) voice is so similar to kiba's, keep in mind this was released like a day ago, that i thought i would share this. cool animation.
Deeear!! fnf has the coolest animations and mods! :0003

I want to lurk in the fandom explore more about :3

Kiba_Okami

Not a weeb(totally) ;w;
Deeear!! fnf has the coolest animations and mods! :0003

I want to lurk in the fandom explore more about :3
the fandom is literally terrible, TRUST ME. i only play the game, and im a fan of mid fight masses, specifically their character Ruv.
but outside being a god at fnf, the fandom disgusts me. pol makes other animations, this was his first full fnf animation, and by far my fav. watch Ruv pummel bf! ^w^

Fcomega121

the fandom is literally terrible, TRUST ME. i only play the game, and im a fan of mid fight masses, specifically their character Ruv.
but outside being a god at fnf, the fandom disgusts me. pol makes other animations, this was his first full fnf animation, and by far my fav. watch Ruv pummel bf! ^w^
Hehe I know I've heard a lot to not join them!
They sound as the steven universe fandom! (ironically the series is very chill and about love and acceptance)

I want to play that game! Hehe
Those animations are so wow!

Kiba_Okami

Not a weeb(totally) ;w;
ruv is my bae-
I- MEAN WHAT I SAID NOTHING!
YOU ALL HEARD NOTHING! ~//_//~
(in all seriousness, Ruv, has incredible lore with his friend sarvente, and i know him inside n' out. he's a great character! and fun fact, he stands over ten feet tall.)

Maur

Based Imperial Scum
ruv is my bae-
(in all seriousness, Ruv, has incredible lore with his friend sarvente, and i know him inside n' out. he's a great character! and fun fact, he stands over ten feet tall.)
I see you got your name changed. Guess I'll be striking "Keebs" out of your nicknames and call you "Loogs" from now on.

The-Courier

Dreamer of Cheese
ruv is my bae-
Hey I have a few characters over ten feet tall

...they're war mongering aliens from a warrior society, but...

ben909

hello pvp land

ben909

ben909

7D67D14C-51E1-4727-8EE8-BDDECD8D4B56.gif