• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

Fcomega121

Friendly Lady Blitz von Reolvia
the fandom is literally terrible, TRUST ME. i only play the game, and im a fan of mid fight masses, specifically their character Ruv.
but outside being a god at fnf, the fandom disgusts me. pol makes other animations, this was his first full fnf animation, and by far my fav. watch Ruv pummel bf! ^w^
Hehe I know I've heard a lot to not join them!
They sound as the steven universe fandom! (ironically the series is very chill and about love and acceptance)

I want to play that game! Hehe
Those animations are so wow!

LoganHowell

I will be back to this fandom on Nov 4th.
ruv is my bae-
I- MEAN WHAT I SAID NOTHING!
YOU ALL HEARD NOTHING! ~//_//~
(in all seriousness, Ruv, has incredible lore with his friend sarvente, and i know him inside n' out. he's a great character! and fun fact, he stands over ten feet tall.)

Maur

Based Imperial Scum
ruv is my bae-
(in all seriousness, Ruv, has incredible lore with his friend sarvente, and i know him inside n' out. he's a great character! and fun fact, he stands over ten feet tall.)
I see you got your name changed. Guess I'll be striking "Keebs" out of your nicknames and call you "Loogs" from now on.

The-Courier

Dreamer of Cheese
ruv is my bae-
Hey I have a few characters over ten feet tall

...they're war mongering aliens from a warrior society, but...

ben909

vaporeon
hello pvp land

ben909

vaporeon

Guifrog

Spongefrog Bluepants
The funniest bit is I seem to get all sorts of reactions by just posting the name of a fruit. I posted "banana" in Santo's Rising and they came up with a music video, a self-introduction and an expression of relief that their name was not Karen

ben909

vaporeon
7D67D14C-51E1-4727-8EE8-BDDECD8D4B56.gif

ben909

vaporeon
And did I already mention this guy is incredibly huggable @wo
*hugs the mushroom*
there is a whole set of mushroom emotes somewere

ben909

vaporeon
915E5C71-5E89-4F4D-BDF0-5390FCB936A3.gif

was found

ben909

vaporeon
E1D625F6-5B20-48D7-9339-DB123C12285C.gif

ben909

vaporeon
72662D8F-E6F7-4C18-A624-BDA239B4A3A5.gif

Guifrog

Spongefrog Bluepants
I'm sure with that tongue of yours you have first-hand experience on what he tastes like.

I'll go away now
Well... ówò
It's the story of my life in this thread