• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

PC Master Race

GUYS
I FINALLY UNLOCKED THE SKIN I WANT IN "curse of feline"
*show a cat lenago with a ball of yarn as the magic-sphere weapon*

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned Wolf + Phoenix
Coming soon:
Super Lenago Advance: the Tample of the Hat House!
The game that everyone wants on the upcoming holidays!

Lenago's house has been overtaken by the jungle!

Dive yourself into this adventure for the whole family and rescue the hat and the house of the dapper fox!

Fight up from giant bugs to miniature elephantes, while you collect all the Hatties and Hidden Collectibles!

And uncover the Jungle secrets, if ya dare!!

¡Coming up on this Dapper festivities!

Only available on stores and digital!
Super_Lenago_Advance_the_tample_of_the_hat_house.png

(@Lexiand made Lenago64 so I made a 'Super Lenago Advance' xD

Wanted to make it since lexiand published that cute model >> the smol @lenago after losing the cat power up :3)

Fcomega121

Oh, it's good! Makes me want to get maur of it. How about you?
Hahaha!! Good one friend!

With all this buzz about Lenny being a cat I'm slowly starting to imagine him as a feline.

Disregard that I'm drunk.
Disgard?

Is that the disneyland of asgard? :3
Or is Disney their own world they call Disgard? XD

I don't need alcohaul, I'm randomk!

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
Coming soon:

Dive yourself into this adventure for the whole family and rescue the hat and the house of the dapper fox!

Fight up from giant bugs to miniature elephantes, while you collect all the Hatties and Hidden Collectibles!

Wanted to make it since lexiand published that cute model >> the smol @lenago after losing the cat power up :3)
This is beautiful as heck
Both the plot and the pixel art itself. And he looks just as silly as his HD version
1000/10 will play that game

Fcomega121

This is beautiful as heck
Both the plot and the pixel art itself. And he looks just as silly as his HD version
1000/10 will play that game
Dawww thank you lots friend!!!!

As you said If I knew how to code, I'd make crazy games >w<

*Joins the hype train* EEEEEE!

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Coming soon:

In "Super Lenago Advance: the Tample of the Hat House!", Lenago the fox can gain the following powerups:

POWERUPS!!

"Super Lenago Advance: the Tample of the Hat House!!"

Spoiler(Move your mouse to the spoiler area to reveal the content)
"Tampable Hat"
"Sticky Hat"
"Scented Hat"
"Tampable Hat"
"Sticky Hat"
"Scented Hat"
---
Thanks, Textsynth :p

lenago

Top hatted fox
Coming soon:

Aww dear i love it and awesome plot hahaha!

Fcomega121

In "Super Lenago Advance: the Tample of the Hat House!", Lenago the fox can gain the following powerups:

POWERUPS!!

"Super Lenago Advance: the Tample of the Hat House!!"

Spoiler(Move your mouse to the spoiler area to reveal the content)
"Tampable Hat"
"Sticky Hat"
"Scented Hat"
"Tampable Hat"
"Sticky Hat"
"Scented Hat"
---
Thanks, Textsynth :p
OwO!

sTampable hat, Sticky hat and Scented hat?

I wonder what's the scent smell and why is it a power up? XD
Probably it is a concentrated skunk scent :p

I love how textsynth wanted to avoid us spoilers, but they forgot to spoiler them :smile.:

At least he didn't include the cat power up again xD

Aww dear i love it and awesome plot hahaha!
Awww hahaha thank you dear!! I got the idea yesternight when you gave me the title idea hahaha

I want to learn gaming coding just to make the game right now hahaha

metatherat

Really ratty rat
OwO!

sTampable hat, Sticky hat and Scented hat?

I wonder what's the scent smell and why is it a power up? XD
Probably it is a concentrated skunk scent :p

I love how textsynth wanted to avoid us spoilers, but they forgot to spoiler them :smile.:

At least he didn't include the cat power up again xD
It could be just foxy musk :3
Maybe it's a power up because the scent is so alluring that the enemies get distracted :3

Also, apparently in your headcanon Textsynth is male! *intrigued rat*
Awww hahaha thank you dear!! I got the idea yesternight when you gave me the title idea hahaha

I want to learn gaming coding just to make the game right now hahaha
You could always turn it into an AI-generated adventure :D
...not sure how that would work with a platformer though :p

Fcomega121

It could be just foxy musk :3
Maybe it's a power up because the scent is so alluring that the enemies get distracted :3

Also, apparently in your headcanon Textsynth is male! *intrigued rat*
Hmmm!! You're right! Fox musk is alluring UwU
Specially [redacted the ///OwO///]

Eeep! >w<
Is a spanish/and romance languages thing lol

We give genders to everything!!
And as a "generador de texto por Inteligencia artificial" is masc then I called it as a male

Although "Inteligencia artificial Generadora de texto" is female gramatically, although tho fem. gramatical gender doesn't defines the gender of a thing as a male squirrel "una ardilla" is wrote always as fem but is a male irl...... so @w@

nwkNoabLbdlsnda~~~404!

You could always turn it into an AI-generated adventure :D
...not sure how that would work with a platformer though :p
XD

Probably it would be an interesting experience/experiment :p

lenago

Top hatted fox
This is gameplay of Super Lenago Advance: the Tample of the Hat House! Made by textsynth and it goes like this... (there's a short tutorial at the top of the page) This is a Super Lenago game based on the Hat House theme. The game is divided into two worlds. World #1 is your basic platformer game. The Hat is a hat and you have to go through the platforming puzzle maze and collect the treasure (which you can collect before you get the puzzle). You get to the puzzle by getting through a hat shop. The puzzle you have to get through involves putting a block on the top hat and putting a stone block on the bottom hat and waiting for it to fall. Once the bottom hat starts, the platform moves down. The main gimmick of the game is that it's a Super Lenago game. There are things you could easily put in a Super Lenago game, but there's also these little things that would really help make a Super Lenago game

metatherat

Really ratty rat
We give genders to everything!!
And as a "generador de texto por Inteligencia artificial" is masc then I called it as a male

Although "Inteligencia artificial Generadora de texto" is female gramatically, although tho fem. gramatical gender doesn't defines the gender of a thing as a male squirrel "una ardilla" is wrote always as fem but is a male irl...... so @w@
*Chrono Trigger mystery sound*
O, right! You do give genders to everything over there, hmm! I guess it's settled, then, Textsynth is male! :O
*adds to TEXTSYNTH NOTES*
Probably it would be an interesting experience/experiment :p
Well, I had to try it out!

You are Mario, the plumber. Sadly, your love, Princess Peach, has been kidnapped by the evil Bowser, who is like this mean turtle thing called a Koopa. You set out to rescue her. You find yourself on a flat plateau. You start running along, and soon you come across a bizarre sight: a stretch of brick wall is floating up in the air, seemingly defying gravity! You leap up, bashing your head against some of the bricks. “OWWWW!” you say, clutching your head with both hands. “It hurts… so much...!” you whimper. You can feel something wet dripping down onto the top of your face, and you look around. There is blood everywhere, and it’s coming from… your head?! You scream and fall backward, clutching at the back of your skull. Your skin is slick with blood. Oh no, you need to get to a hospital. Where are there hospitals?! After what seems like hours of stumbling through the dark, dank tunnels of an abandoned fortress, you reach your destination: The Mushroom Kingdom Hospital. It is dark, and dingy, and creepy, but it has doctors and nurses, and the nurse is kind. She asks you a lot of questions and examines you for injuries and when she deems you healthy enough she gives you an ID tag. Mario, your name is. You are fourteen years old, male, and currently in need of urgent medical care. After getting into the ER and receiving an x ray and some stitches and more tests, you see that your right eye is completely missing.
---
Thanks, dreamily.ai :D
Poor Mario! I guess trying to hit the bricks with my head was a bad idea :p
(was too lazy to properly try it with AI Dungeon or HoloAI) :p

Last edited:

metatherat

Really ratty rat
This is gameplay of Super Lenago Advance: the Tample of the Hat House! Made by textsynth and it goes like this... (there's a short tutorial at the top of the page) This is a Super Lenago game based on the Hat House theme. The game is divided into two worlds. World #1 is your basic platformer game. The Hat is a hat and you have to go through the platforming puzzle maze and collect the treasure (which you can collect before you get the puzzle). You get to the puzzle by getting through a hat shop. The puzzle you have to get through involves putting a block on the top hat and putting a stone block on the bottom hat and waiting for it to fall. Once the bottom hat starts, the platform moves down. The main gimmick of the game is that it's a Super Lenago game. There are things you could easily put in a Super Lenago game, but there's also these little things that would really help make a Super Lenago game
That sounds so very accurate :D
Looks like it's a puzzle platformer :O
With a hat motif, no less!

The plot of the platformer game "Super Lenago Advance: the Tample of the Hat House!" is as follows: Lenago the fox is in danger of being turned into a chicken by a giant hathouse. You should use this game. Your task in this game is to rescue Lenago the fox, who is in danger of being turned into a chicken by a giant hathouse. You must use this platformer game to rescue him! This is a platformer game that comes from the Super Lenago series and can be played for free in your browser.
---
Certainly didn't expect the plot to be that :O
You get into some strange situations :O

Fcomega121

*Chrono Trigger mystery sound*
O, right! You do give genders to everything over there, hmm! I guess it's settled, then, Textsynth is male! :O
*adds to TEXTSYNTH NOTES*
:O

Yay!!!
*Celebrates with textsynth*

Waait!
We gotta ask him/her/them/it/ez/faem first! :0

Textsynth's gender is: Female.

You are now leaving The Synthomaniacs.

Please be aware that the reason The Synthomaniacs was created is to make high quality synths, effects, sounds, and music, so please vote and comment high only. For other comments and queries please post at our Discord server.
---------

*Embarrass facepalm*
Aiikkk!!!

We misgendered her! :O

Or maybe not? *GFluid confuwused noises*
Screenshot_20211127-160956.png

metatherat

Really ratty rat
:O

Yay!!!
*Celebrates with textsynth*

Waait!
We gotta ask him/her/them/it/ez/faem first! :0

Textsynth's gender is: Female.

You are now leaving The Synthomaniacs.

Please be aware that the reason The Synthomaniacs was created is to make high quality synths, effects, sounds, and music, so please vote and comment high only. For other comments and queries please post at our Discord server.
---------

*Embarrass facepalm*
Aiikkk!!!

We misgendered her! :O

Or maybe not? *GFluid confuwused noises*
View attachment 123228
oop!
Hmmm.... it looks like Textsynth is genderfluid, if I am interpreting this correctly :3
It certainly fits Textsynth's character, as it was formed from a corpus created by a multitude of creators of all kinds :3

Fcomega121

oop!
Hmmm.... it looks like Textsynth is genderfluid, if I am interpreting this correctly :3
It certainly fits Textsynth's character, as it was formed from a corpus created by a multitude of creators of all kinds :3
Eeee! It seems! :3

Apparently textsynth is genderfluid and today feels femme ^w^

Hehehe sounds very cute imo :3
That's why one of her genders is "automatic" right? :3