• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
Yish yish yoshi!!!
I mean oui oui gui!!! You look so candylicious!! *Licks you cutely *

Hhehe!!! So sweet! >W<
*Jello huggos*
*jello wiggles*
A cute jello frog

(I am more happy with this one compared to the first one i made of you i find that i made you too purple on that one)
Does your software have an eyedropper tool? If necessary, you can put a reference image of someone's sona to the side of your canvas, and use it on the image to get just the right color during the painting stage

lenago

Top hatted fox
*jello wiggles*

Does your software have an eyedropper tool? If necessary, you can put a reference image of someone's sona to the side of your canvas, and use it on the image to get just the right color during the painting stage
It does haha, i did not remember to do that last time

Last edited:

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned Wolf + Phoenix
Eyedropper? OwO

It sounds as a cartoony power up!
Bowling eye!! *Eye drops*

Hehehe
(But gotta say, I love the purple gui love hehe, it still looks adorable! And as a purple berry, still sweedible :9)

lenago

Top hatted fox
Eyedropper? OwO

It sounds as a cartoony power up!
Bowling eye!! *Eye drops*

Hehehe
(But gotta say, I love the purple gui love hehe, it still looks adorable! And as a purple berry, still sweedible :9)
You huh...dropped this *picks up your eye* huh...wait there a bit of.. *blows on it and whipes it on my coat before giving it back to you*

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned Wolf + Phoenix
You huh...dropped this *picks up your eye* huh...wait there a bit of.. *blows on it and whipes it on my coat before giving it back to you*
Yaayy! My eye! >wx

Thank you sweetie hehe *grabs it and returns it to my face and a 1up sound is heard*

I can see in binocular again!! ^w^

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Yaayy! My eye! >wx

Thank you sweetie hehe *grabs it and returns it to my face and a 1up sound is heard*

I can see in binocular again!! ^w^
Ay ay ay!
Eyeam boggling with ratstonishment to witness these shenanigans :O
g11stat.jpg

*boggleboggle*

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
Right?! He could draw me black with green polka dots and I would absolutely not mind, I'd say it's a result of higher toxicity levels lol
Wha? No, this is my confetti top hat!
*gropes at the rim with rat-hand*
Also I am trapped :3
*picks you up*
*gives you a wet lick*
*carefully brings you back to the floor*

ben909

vaporeon character is busy so coffee mushroom now
thanks whatever dark forces took away Scotland's power ... or at least the forces that made the building dark by draining power from their lights

---------------

I get it, because astronauts... and, yeah *nodnod*

iu

YAAAWWNN-N-N!!
Need coffee.
*opens @ben909's COFFEE LOG and takes some COFFEE out of it*
*opens @ben909's SUGAR STUMP and puts ½ teaspoon of SUGAR into the coffee*
*laplaplap*
... is amazed you got coffee out of the COFFEE LOG as its just a log book

----------------
hello pap land