• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

ben909

vaporeon character is busy so coffee mushroom now
*opens inventory, equips armor*

what do we need to be safe from though

ben909

Death comes to us all
92F4591C-6FFE-4610-B305-1C7FEE005A35.gif

metatherat

Really ratty rat
*the potion tranforms my house into well mannered buck
...*looks at the bottle* META!! this is a good BUCK potion not a good luck one!
Oh, right. That was when some gangsters tried to strongforeleg me into making a money forging potion for them. ...They got trampled by a bunch of bucks. *nodnod*
*gives the housebuck a nod*

lenago

Top hatted fox
*nodnodnod*
But maybe he does not want to be a house?
*looks at the buck with a 'excuse me, dear sir, do you or do you not by any chance want to be a house' sort of look*
The buck: "Are you crazy!? You know the horror it is to being that house?! Being destroid over and over and over.....h-hehehe i am free FREE HAHAHAH HAHAHAHA!! FREEE!!!"

*the buck runs off laughing and dancing in pure joy*

....huh..

metatherat

Really ratty rat
The buck: "Are you crazy!? You know the horror it is to being that house?! Being destroid over and over and over.....h-hehehe i am free FREE HAHAHAH HAHAHAHA!! FREEE!!!"

*the buck runs off laughing and dancing in pure joy*

....huh..
No worries, I have got this!
Dreamily.ai, GO!
Meta the rat threw a NEW HOUSE POTION. The resulting house had a CURSE and the word “DEFINITELY” written on it in big, dark letters.
---
*Looks at the new house, which has a bunch of ghosts floating around it in a purple miasma*
Looks cozy :3

lenago

Top hatted fox
No worries, I have got this!
Dreamily.ai, GO!
Meta the rat threw a NEW HOUSE POTION. The resulting house had a CURSE and the word “DEFINITELY” written on it in big, dark letters.
---
*Looks at the new house, which has a bunch of ghosts floating around it in a purple miasma*
Looks cozy :3
*flops sideways*

E-even a AI messes up my house...aughhh

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned Wolf + Phoenix
*climbs up leg*
*sniffsniffs at the berries bag*
Food? Food for Meta? *hopeful look*
Tehehe
Yreee!! Ofc! :3

*Gifts you some of my berries*
And the rest is for gui! And other blueberry lovers! :p

This is so cute <3
At last, you have a place to call home, just like me with a giant mushroom, Len with his fox-shaped building, Meta with Len's pantry, and so on :>
Dawww thank you friend! <3

I love building houses soooo
This tiny house will be a cozy and Christmassy home for me and everyone here uwu

hello pap land

drinks coffee

adds "read past 3 pages"
to list of thing to do some day
hot-beverage_2615.png

HELLO ALL!!!!!! I HAVE JUST COME BACK!!!!!!
OMG!!
Yayyyyy!!! Welcome back pygmepatl!!!!

We missed your cute skunky self!
And stimky hehe <3

Uhhh... Just don't stand behind the Christmas skunks, or you'll pass out, like curious prey usually do XD!
It doesn't sounds bad to me! XD!

In fact I'd love to get sp~~
Oh, ssaannttoo, I've been missing you so much!!!

And glad that I saw you mentioning stimky, cause right now I am gonna give you and y'all a big skunky greeting!!!

*Turns around, lifts tail, and lets out a ginormous, trumpeting and thunderous skunk fart, stimkying everyone* <3
*Smiles wide, gets behind the cute skunk and inhales very deeply the ginormous and stimky skunk fart, enjoying the skunk odor and getting a bit dizzy get joyful of being sprayed again by pygme*

❤️w❤️

Skunky, best, greeting!!! <3

w-WELCOME BACK MY SKUNKY FRIEND!!!!!!

And thank you for the warm and smelly greeting hehehe! <3

You just came back when I built my new house btw hehehe!

Kope

Artist?
Banned
Tehehe

This tiny house will be a cozy and Christmassy home for me and everyone here uwu

View attachment 123631

OMG!!

And stimky hehe <3

*Smiles wide, gets behind the cute skunk and inhales very deeply the ginormous and stimky skunk fart, enjoying the skunk odor and getting a bit dizzy get joyful of being sprayed again by pygme*

❤️w❤️

Why

lenago

Top hatted fox
Tehehe

View attachment 123631

OMG!!

And stimky hehe <3

❤️w❤️

Carefull with Building houses, there us a smart guy pig always saying "dont build them out of straw" or " bad ideia bulding them out of sticks, you should use bricks and bla bla bla"

Annoying know it all oinker what he knows?

*builds my house out of wood*

ben909

*builds house out of styrofoam and concrete *

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Tehehe

eee! *crams berries into mouth*
*mnjamnjamn*
*scurries around the corner, comes back out wearing a tiny bowler hat and a fake moustache*
Hello, my name is Atem the rat. I am the chair-rat of the blueberry lovers' association :3
Carefull with Building houses, there us a smart guy pig always saying "dont build them out of straw" or " bad ideia bulding them out of sticks, you should use bricks and bla bla bla"

Annoying know it all oinker what he knows?

*builds my house out of wood*
*Finnish rat-heart swells with approval*
Ah, the mighty wood. The best of materials. Provided you use stout logs, and not whatever flimsy twigs or element crap everyone wants to use nowadays.
*points at some robust timber wolves who are trying to huff and puff and blow down a log cabin next door, they are wheezing loudly and staggering around impotently*
*builds house out of styrofoam and concrete *
*expects mold. lots of mold. 'wait, is this a mushroom thing?'*

ben909

eee! *crams berries into mouth*
*mnjamnjamn*
*scurries around the corner, comes back out wearing a tiny bowler hat and a fake moustache*
Hello, my name is Atem the rat. I am the chair-rat of the blueberry lovers' association :3

Ah, the mighty wood. The best of materials. Provided you use stout logs, and not whatever flimsy twigs or element crap everyone wants to use nowadays.
*points at some robust timber wolves who are trying to huff and puff and blow down a log cabin next door, they are wheezing loudly and staggering around impotently*

*expects mold. lots of mold. 'wait, is this a mushroom thing?'*

the mushroom grow and take care of the mold

(it was not planed as a house for the mushroom men, but still could be as my character has a bunch of them)

lenago

Top hatted fox
Huhhh they are bound to pass out blowing that hard
*another wolf comes in with a flamwthrower*