• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Oh no! NOT ANGRY BOB! He always passive aggressive hammers the nails extra hard early in the morning to make it hard to sleep!

Can't we just hire Happy Bob?
We could...
But he's booked solid for the next two years and I don't think @lenago wants to wait that long for a new house. He'll probably be going on about smashing my booty in no time.

Foxy Emy

PFP by ScaratheWolf | Scarlett & [Laura]
*stares at you and bonks you*
If you are going to bonk my mom, at least have the decency to do it where I can't see or... *shudder* hear it!

metatherat

Really ratty rat
*it splashes and soon all the cactus start to gain free will and then plot to be the dominant species on the planet,causing the 100 year war against mammals*

Oh wow....nice job....i am NOT going to fix this mess...
Think fast, Meta!
*throws INDENTURED SERVANT CACTUS POTION*
Oh no! NOT ANGRY BOB! He always passive aggressive hammers the nails extra hard early in the morning to make it hard to sleep!

Can't we just hire Happy Bob?
He charges too much. Let's just hire Emotionless Bob.

Foxy Emy

Think fast, Meta!
*throws INDENTURED SERVANT CACTUS POTION*

He charges too much. Let's just hire Emotionless Bob.
Hard to read that guy's mood. How about Emo Bob? At least his hammering is musical.

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
*stares at you and bonks you*
04f4cda650c7fe693905a0ff83aef566.jpg

At least buy me dinner first ....

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
I kind of do....you often eat everything in my pantry.....at this point its YOU that owes me around 10 dinners and 5 lunches
That still doesn't mean you can just walk up and bonk me whenever the fancy takes you....

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
I am not seeing what you are on about

All i did what bonk you with my hard bat, its not that deep of a issue
Hang on!
I bought you something.
Cat 313.jpeg

Should help you get out of the crater you have dug for yourself.

Foxy Emy

If it was me talking about smashing your booty i would get bonked
I have replaced all the gold coins with chocolate ones so feel free to eat her boo[redacted before I get banned], too.