• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

PC Master Race

do you charge for a request?
I can do requests, but they'll be black and white like what you see, aaaaaaaaaaaaand no firearms
they're hard as hell to draw for me

Foxy Emy

Scarlett / [Selena] / <Emy>
a marker collection that could put Picasso out of business is the best part cuz IK who she is talking about and I 100% don't see her even being able to draw a stick figure XD
Maybe they are scented markers? Those things were the best!

Foxy Emy

Okay am I the only one who grew up with Arthur and just thought the new years baby wrestling old man time was just like a cultural trope that people made comics about? Like ground-hogs day?

Fcomega121

Friendly Maney-nix | pfp by: Skeewomp <3
Maybe they are scented markers? Those things were the best!
Oooh truly! those are just the best <3

Okay am I the only one who grew up with Arthur and just thought the new years baby wrestling old man time was just like a cultural trope that people made comics about? Like ground-hogs day?

the video isn't available for my country friend ;w;
so I'm a bit confused frienda hehe

but sounds interesting~ ^w^
I used to believe some curious things as a kid too, but I can't recall them from the top(hat) of my head now haha <3

which leads me to something :3

Fcomega121

Friends I will take a break tomorrow, I'll be out for some days or until I feel better as I've been in a weird state of lately.
Cya you all soon!! I love you! ^w^

you all are awesome! and never forget it!
take care while I'm away! gals, guys, enbies and everyone in between and out! >w<
<3 <3 <3

PC Master Race

He/Him, pls/thnx.
oh I think I know why I thought you're female lol
your name Juno reminds me of that wolf girl in beaststars with a kinda similar name if I remember
but yeh you a guy got it

Foxy Emy

Oooh truly! those are just the best <3

the video isn't available for my country friend ;w;
so I'm a bit confused frienda hehe

but sounds interesting~ ^w^
I used to believe some curious things as a kid too, but I can't recall them from the top(hat) of my head now haha <3

which leads me to something :3

Oh I totally believed it was a cultural thing like the ground hog seeing his shadow... like until today. Just assumed it was a silly trope related to new years. My entire adult life I went around thinking everyone was on the same page about the new years baby wrestling old man last year.

Turns out... it was just me.

ScaratheWolf

Scara is on her honeymoon; Currently Ronin
I can do requests, but they'll be black and white like what you see, aaaaaaaaaaaaand no firearms
they're hard as hell to draw for me
alright sorry for taking so long, I uh forgot about a interview with a veteran from the Marines to learn more about them so...

Alright can you do the Ronin sword from Hawkeye (And avengers endgame) but with a blade coming out both sides please?

Fcomega121

Oh I totally believed it was a cultural thing like the ground hog seeing his shadow... like until today. Just assumed it was a silly trope related to new years. My entire adult life I went around thinking everyone was on the same page about the new years baby wrestling old man last year.

Turns out... it was just me.
Awww I find it lovely/cute still don't worry~ <3

myself it happened to me too with some things
I will be able to remember them better later, I will tell you later about them if you want to emy :3

Ok @Fcomega121 and @Foxy Emy what is your favorite scent of marker (Mines lemon, that was my version of drugs as a child XD)
oooh wow XD

I can't remember them at all but, I'd say I love the rasperry/cherry one ^w^
I loved to smell them, I understand you hehe!

I wonder if I have some around? :thinking emoji:

ScaratheWolf

Scara is on her honeymoon; Currently Ronin
Awww I find it lovely/cute still don't worry~ <3

myself it happened to me too with some things
I will be able to remember them better later, I will tell you later about them if you want to emy :3

oooh wow XD

I can't remember them at all but, I'd say I love the rasperry/cherry one ^w^
I loved to smell them, I understand you hehe!

I wonder if I have some around? :thinking emoji:
I saw the post and ordered 3 packs of scented markers from Walmart and now Im sniffing markers y'all XD *Slightly high noises*

Fcomega121

I saw the post and ordered 3 packs of scented markers from Walmart and now Im sniffing markers y'all XD *Slightly high noises*
Hahaha Let's gooo!!!
*sniff sniffers up imaginary markers* weee wee uwu

(idk why when you said high pitched noises, my mind went up imagining alvin and the chipmunks singing! XD)

PC Master Race

alright sorry for taking so long, I uh forgot about a interview with a veteran from the Marines to learn more about them so...

Alright can you do the Ronin sword from Hawkeye (And avengers endgame) but with a blade coming out both sides please?
As long as you credit me (in RPs too) that the sword was made by me for you (your chars), then sure I can do it
Later tonight though cuz I'm gonna have to get covid shot soon

Maur

Drunken Scum
So, I washed a spoon. In the washing machine. I have no idea how it got in there and, luckily, the washing machine is fine.
I check my pockets like paranoid airport security yet this sneaky little spoon managed to smuggle itself in with the laundry. If I didn't know better I'd say them gosh-darn Borrowers are at it again lol

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
So, I washed a spoon. In the washing machine. I have no idea how it got in there and, luckily, the washing machine is fine.
I check my pockets like paranoid airport security yet this sneaky little spoon managed to smuggle itself in with the laundry. If I didn't know better I'd say them gosh-darn Borrowers are at it again lol
What in the what xP
I'd understand if you were baby food, but you're spaghetti... a fork intruder in the laundry would be more likely

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
Ratpal noo :O
Hopefully he had a full and ratty life :O

Also, I have just gotten my covid booster shot. Hahaa, I am now fortified against the 'rona. Time to get really irresponsible!! *rat fingerguns*
....just kidding, I won't do that :D
Oooh nice!
I'm getting mine in February
Friends I will take a break tomorrow, I'll be out for some days or until I feel better as I've been in a weird state of lately.
Cya you all soon!! I love you! ^w^

you all are awesome! and never forget it!
take care while I'm away! gals, guys, enbies and everyone in between and out! >w<
<3 <3 <3
Please take care you too, maneyito! <3

Matt the Terrier

Woofs! Wiggles! Wins!
*bends over, ruffling your head fur* Hey bluebuddy! How's the blue morning treating ya blue self today?
I'm cold and stiff, and I don't like this new flavor of Mountain Dew-, and if you know me, then you'll know I'm a big Mountain Dew consumer. It's Raspberry Lemonade, and. . .okay, it's better than the Halloween "Skittle-Doo" and the Gingerbread Dew from Christmas, but I'm still not a huge fan. I wish they'd bring back the Peach flavored Mountain Dew from a couple years ago (2015/2016?)

Now I'm waiting on coffee, and while I wait, I'm going to make a Mexican train for Rolling Line (a model train simulator)