• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

Fcomega121

Friendly Maney-nix | pfp by: Skeewomp <3

PC Master Race

1643457090.steelite_franz_elephant_screenshot.png

presenting to everyone, 2nd (unofficial) sona of my daughter @Fcomega121 : Quártzhualt the elephant-reptile warrior :D

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago

PC Master Race

*grabs your trunk and ties it to a airplane*

Enjoy your trip to Argentina
*call radio*
EXECUTE ORDER 77
*several more troop-carrying aircrafts join in and form an entire batallion of elephants as they drop off and sky-dive right on top of your castle*
beautiful

metatherat

Really ratty rat
*grabs your trunk and ties it to a airplane*

Enjoy your trip to Argentina
Upon arriving in Argentina, Jin the scorpiphant was greeted with two people that he did not think he'd ever meet. Well, actually, he had a fair idea of who they would be, given how they had both come to work for the Ministry of Magic, and he just hadn't expected them to be here. One was a man with brown hair and pale skin, while the other was an African man, who Jin assumed was from the same country as him.
"Good morning!" The woman said excitedly, running over to the couple. She grabbed the man's hand in hers and began swinging it around. "I'm Amelia Earhart! This is Charlie Weasley, and I'M SO glad you're here!"
---
Thanks, dreamily.ai
@PC Master Race

Matt the Terrier

Woofs! Wiggles! Wins!
*Terrier noises*
*zoomies after Lenago*

ben909

sleepytime is hard
1643457090.steelite_franz_elephant_screenshot.png

presenting to everyone, 2nd (unofficial) sona of my daughter @Fcomega121 : Quártzhualt the elephant-reptile warrior :D
checks if he is predator faction or prey faction

------------------------------------------------------
hello pap land

ben909

sleepytime is hard

ben909

sleepytime is hard

ben909

sleepytime is hard