• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
hello pap land

ben909

brews coffee

FR0ST81T3

On hiatus; Dealing with personal issues
Floppy ears accidentally knock Ben's coffee over.
Oopsie!

ben909

FR0ST81T3

this causes dripping coffee out of the machine to hit you, its very hot
Is now coffee flavored Taro. Commence screaming.

Why is it so hot??? Are you TRYING to scorch someone?

ben909

Is now coffee flavored Taro. Commence screaming.

Why is it so hot??? Are you TRYING to scorch someone?
"if i was trying to scorch someone, i would of attacked them with scald directly*(a pokemon move)

FR0ST81T3

"if i was trying to scorch someone, i would of attacked them with scald directly*(a pokemon move)
Alita would be ecstatic to capture you.
Taro snickered, before she slinked away.

FR0ST81T3

ben909

Alita would be ecstatic to capture you.
Taro snickered, before she slinked away.
uses anti capture device... totaly not obtained by waterboarding team plasma members

Matt the Terrier

Woofs! Wiggles! Wins!

Lenago

Top hatted fox
Klonoa is cominga back tomorrow on steam~
And on the 8th for other platforms

Lets hope his revival goes well, welcome back Klonoa
klonoa-header-mobile.jpg

metatherat

Really ratty rat

View attachment 134991
You don't have to wait that long, though. We have AI now, so we can have more Klonoa any time we want!!
Observe:

Klonoa looked at the picture of the mysterious man. His hands were tied with a rope. The picture was from a newspaper and the man was an anonymous murder victim. "Who is he? Any ideas?"
Miyuki laughed. "Of course! He's the murderer of the girl at the theater."
Klonoa frowned. "Yeah, I figured you'd say that. But I'm guessing he was killed before the murders started happening."
Miyuki shook her head. "He's alive. He came here to kill the people who were in charge of the theater. He wanted to blame it on someone else."
Klonoa sighed. "Well, it worked! The police are looking for the murderer, but they have no clue. He didn't even leave a note."
Miyuki laughed. "What was your first clue? The rope?"
Klonoa looked thoughtful. "Yeah, but there were tons of people who might have tied him up. And why kill the people who put him up to it?"
Miyuki smiled. "Because they had their hands all over the rope."
Klonoa shrugged. "Maybe. But all we really have is a dead guy."
---
Thanks, Textsynth. There, you see? Just like the old games that you know and love *nodnod*

Lenago

Top hatted fox
You don't have to wait that long, though. We have AI now, so we can have more Klonoa any time we want!!
Observe:

Klonoa looked at the picture of the mysterious man. His hands were tied with a rope. The picture was from a newspaper and the man was an anonymous murder victim. "Who is he? Any ideas?"
Miyuki laughed. "Of course! He's the murderer of the girl at the theater."
Klonoa frowned. "Yeah, I figured you'd say that. But I'm guessing he was killed before the murders started happening."
Miyuki shook her head. "He's alive. He came here to kill the people who were in charge of the theater. He wanted to blame it on someone else."
Klonoa sighed. "Well, it worked! The police are looking for the murderer, but they have no clue. He didn't even leave a note."
Miyuki laughed. "What was your first clue? The rope?"
Klonoa looked thoughtful. "Yeah, but there were tons of people who might have tied him up. And why kill the people who put him up to it?"
Miyuki smiled. "Because they had their hands all over the rope."
Klonoa shrugged. "Maybe. But all we really have is a dead guy."
---
Thanks, Textsynth. There, you see? Just like the old games that you know and love *nodnod*
Klonoa 3...is looking more rated M....

Fcomega121

Happy Pride Everyone!! | Friendly Maney+Phoenix

Fcomega121

Happy Pride Everyone!! | Friendly Maney+Phoenix

View attachment 134991
(All joking asside i REALLY do hope klonoa does well. This is a bit diferent i belive, the little mascot's future might depend in it)
(I hope so too, if I could I'd love to help Klonoa by buying the game tbh.

I really hope it goes well for the little klonoa)

FR0ST81T3

*rat-ear twitch*
did I hear "new sonas"?! :O
*eagerly scurries in*
Tell us everything about themmmmm :O
(I love sona talk, eeeeeee)
Ooh! Yeah! I have three, actually. One of them is just an old sona I don't have any intentions on using at all.
The other two are my dearest, Mok'ka and Alita.
Mok'ka is a brown furred horned lapin, usually seen wearing her glasses bc she's blind without them. (Posh librarian attitude.)
And Alita is an Arctic Fox, with a cyan undertone to her fur,all and blonde hair. She was created to be my fursuit once I begin creating one (I'll be working on a partial just to attend cons as her, as well as play a bit of dress up. I want to be a plus size furry model eventually, using my own handle to make a name for myself. Think it'd be a fun hobby to get into.)

With Alita, I'm also fleshing out her backstory and character traits DnD style, so I can use her in better-suited roleplays. I find Taro to be a bit more overpowered because she was created with the intention of being a Goddess of her own world (As she paired with my Minecraft server I ran awhile back.)

I'm hoping to eventually switch over to Alita as my main fursona, while retiring the name KotaroAkatsuri out. My reason being is because I began another hobby of splatter painting vehicles, and I currently have my FA handle on my truck. I want to keep the namesake as an artist signature more than just Taro herself. Alita was created with the intent on being my personal self. The conflict arises when I switch between fursonas, because everyone is used to seeing Kotaro Akatsuri and not Alita Inoue. (Respectively, the names I chosen for them!)