• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
hello pap land

drinks coffee

----------------------------------------------------
It belongs to @ben909. It probably has eevee milk in it or something :3

Predators eet other predators all the time! It's damngerous :O
... maybe
Oooooh! We have eevee cows now? ÒwÓ

Eeep that's righto! :O
Other preds eat other predators all the time! :0
... no eevee cow, "eevee milk" is just an artificial milk ans cream product for eeveelution that fits a vee, needs better, it may contain traces of eevee tf agents

... technically there are a few eevee that are milked, but that is not for normal products, and the number that just really want that are small
Mm... nice sona idea. We could have fresh milk every day *thoughtful ratto*

Yeppep. They would be better off being rattos. Then they could eat pretty much anything!
*eats something*
reminds the rats fhat they eat to much of the food supplies to have cows on pap island unless they respected other peoples good and stoped applying vermin laws to take things

Mm, that does sound tastyyy~

(quote failure. someone quoted that)... lost context

*writes SYLVEON COW STRAWBERRY MILK onto @Lenago's shopping list*
... there ... eevee are now your cows you meat product(character would be slightly annoyed, rl is not annoyed)

*looks up from biting into a brownie*
Oh, howdy do! You know, these brownies would be better with SYLVEON COW STRAWBERRY MILK :3
(forgot what i was going to say here)

metatherat

Really ratty rat
reminds the rats fhat they eat to much of the food supplies to have cows on pap island unless they respected other peoples good and stoped applying vermin laws to take things
*points at a nearby anthro cow*
*she gives us the cow hoofguns*
... there ... eevee are now your cows you meat product(character would be slightly annoyed, rl is not annoyed)
I'm not a meat product! I am a Meta product! :3
*proud nodnods*

ben909

*points at a nearby anthro cow*
*she gives us the cow hoofguns*

I'm not a meat product! I am a Meta product! :3
*proud nodnods*
removes tracking devices from my stuff after meta products are near

ben909

Fcomega121

Happy Pride Everyone!! | Friendly Maney+Phoenix
*kiskiskiskiskiskiskis*
What doin'? Owo *purr*
Dawww owO
*Kiskiskiskis*

I'm just chatting around right now and feeling drowsy hehehe :3 *snuggle*

Guifrog

Wafrog
hello pap land

drinks coffee

----------------------------------------------------

... maybe

... no eevee cow, "eevee milk" is just an artificial milk ans cream product for eeveelution that fits a vee, needs better, it may contain traces of eevee tf agents

... technically there are a few eevee that are milked, but that is not for normal products, and the number that just really want that are small

Mm, that does sound tastyyy~

(quote failure. someone quoted that)... lost context

(forgot what i was going to say here)
*notices ben has been Fcomega'd*
Good old PaP

Fcomega121

Ooooh I see! OwO

I want to milk some eeevee girls now tbh, I bet that the milk tastes much better than cows hehe

Fcomega121

*notices ben has been Fcomega'd*
Good old PaP
Yayyy!! Haha
Ben has been Fcomega'd! :3

Goood morning guifrogorngoemskvwkq! :3
FB_IMG_1660828078949.jpg

Fcomega121

Why hello Froaizngeogejahweguyafueiaheuinm!! :> How you doingoingapofptgaloptdruptkdkawlrb?!
3288780405_819417db8e_z.jpg
Awww this pic is so adorable and fits my fursona so well hahaa! >W<

I'm Doing very well friendooowowo!
I'm home alone and enjoying the time uwu

And you? :3

Guifrog

Wafrog
Awww this pic is so adorable and fits my fursona so well hahaa! >W<

I'm Doing very well friendooowowo!
I'm home alone and enjoying the time uwu

And you? :3
Pawsowome!! You're a free maney for a bit!

I'm currently on a little break from the I@#H@*(#J IQWNE@U of work stuff. There is this Machine Translation Post-Editing project for E-commerce. These types of job usually have jumbled product titles and descriptions, which may sometimes include things like "I@#H@*(#J IQWNE@U" that I must remove
No, it was "Rat Dream" :p
...I guess the AI has some weird dreams :p
*the goomba panda rat walks into Mario*
*Mario death sound*
Noooooo D: You knew what your fate would be after encountering Mario, didn't you? Oh sorry, you're dead, can't hear me anymore... or can you? Hello ghost?

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Pawsowome!! You're a free maney for a bit!

I'm currently on a little break from the I@#H@*(#J IQWNE@U of work stuff. There is this Machine Translation Post-Editing project for E-commerce. These types of job usually have jumbled product titles and descriptions, which may sometimes include things like "I@#H@*(#J IQWNE@U" that I must remove
Oo, machine generation stuffs *leans forward as an intrigued ratto*
Noooooo D: You knew what your fate would be after encountering Mario, didn't you? Oh sorry, you're dead, can't hear me anymore... or can you? Hello ghost?
blank-tradingcard-2.jpg

*ghostly ooooOoo*
(don't ask me why the tail is an animal baby bottle. Probably so that the ghostly goomba panda rat can feed baby animals with it)

ben909

.....if they had what from a WHAT?!
"we are not sure where they get these ideas at..., its not like the eeveelutions that evolve with stones, as in that case you can just inject stone fragments all over the cows body to get the effect, however it does not work for umbereon, espeon, or sylveon "

metatherat

Really ratty rat
.....if they had what from a WHAT?!
...now that I think about it, GLACEON COW BLACK LIQUORICE MILK would be even better. Get some of that, instead :3
"we are not sure where they get these ideas at..., its not like the eeveelutions that evolve with stones, as in that case you can just inject stone fragments all over the cows body to get the effect, however it does not work for umbereon, espeon, or sylveon "
Right, exactly. Glaceon it is. *nodnod*

ben909

...now that I think about it, GLACEON COW BLACK LIQUORICE MILK would be even better. Get some of that, instead :3

Right, exactly. Glaceon it is. *nodnod*
you have to supply the ice stones... also glaceon cow is created from cows, not eevee, just had to point that out

ben909

*puts some stones in the freezer*
... that won't work, that likely will just kill the cows...

Well, think about it. Since it's Glaceon, it's probably refrigerated and pleasantly cool. And who doesn't like black liquorice?
its commonly used to create ice cream for eevees, even if many non eevee question the ethics of doing this to a cow