• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

metatherat

Really ratty rat
ac3870073c26cc89fdd788e395c37b14.jpg

HELLO

Fcomega121

Happy Pride Everyone!! | Friendly Maney+Phoenix
Pac-Gui going on a rampage from this afternoon
20220804_001353_by_reolvia_dfaketk-fullview.jpg
Aww lovely! Haha, I love this pacgui drawing hun :3

I love that ghost lenny! XD
It's so cartoony! Haha

I never played that one...
My fav Pac-Man game is still Pac-Mania on the C64
pac_mania_c64.png

It's mostly due to the music :3
Ooooh!!! Seems cozy! :3
C64 ya say? Owo

*adds up to ROMS TO FIND NOTES!* :3

Pac-man world is a 3d platformer for the ps1. Its a fun little platformer i recomend giving it a try

Ohhh I played that game a lot. I also had Pac-man world 2 for the gamecube. And in that game you had a small arcade with classic arcade tittles, Pac-Mania was one of them. What i loved about it was that you could jump over ghosts haha
Hahaha Pac-rio Pacros jumping over Ghoombasts! XD
It sounds pretty fun haha!

Who is this one, @Fcomega121 ?! Because he's yellow
My Pac-Man version was blue
not sure i like the idea of everyone being pacs...i mean being eaten like that was a horrible experience. no wonder ghosts hate that
WAKA WAKA? :V

*goes searching for cherries*
Waka waka wacka Waka!! @<@

*petpet*
I'm bloo da ba dee
You bloo da ba da
Daba dee bada bloo
Yabadabadoo
(We need a gui going on a VR yabadabadoo journey!!! LOL!)

Welcome to the Ratside of the Scavenge!

I mean Squeakllo!! :3

Oh, that's right, it's my birthday today! Mmm, all of the celebratory yogurt *twirls*...
...wait, I kind of feel like yesterday was also yesterday, even though it's also today? *keeps twirling, but with more confusion*
Eeeeee!!! Happy birthday friendo!! :3
Wqit yasterday is yesterday even though chesterday was tonguorrow day and so today is Le faraday or something? @w@

*Twirls up in confusion*
You spin me right round baby, right round!

Ee, that's okay :3
*happy rat-vibrations, but not the earthquakey kind*
Eeee thank yoo! :3
*Freaks out for a smol second but immediately after goes Purrrrr*

Hmmm thank youuu UwU

*the head was ratctually pointing in a random direction, so you end up in the DEEP DARK SWAMP*
*luckily, the pantry party has so many rats in it that it has spread everywhere, including there*
*some of the swamp rats are really good at dancing*
SHREK SWAMP DIVISION PARTYYY!!! :p

Oooooh!! I love the breakdancer rattos!! :0
Woohooo!! Let's go smol frens!! ^w^

Yesyes, let's enjoy stuffs :3
*shows up with a bunch of other rats and also licks the tree*
Yeeee yeee!!! :3
Let's enjoy of everything of stuffs!! :3

*Smiles happily while licking!*

*gives RIBBON LUBRICANT POTION*
I might.... Need that one... For poke science >w>

Max :0
I have completely forgot about this dude, he's Goofy's son right? I just can't recall who the mom was..
Yas! Max! :0

Aww definitely he is fren! Also she never appeared up! It's a mystery!
Disney can never have normal parens appearing :v

qFoRgOb.jpg

Breakfast~
Bugs found here taste gud, although I was kinda put off by those big eyes at first. Yoshis never seem to mind it, so...
OMG!! I bee some beeg googly eyes on a bee, bee careful! lol

Rhis is a lovely view....
WAIT GUI IS MACRO here !?! :O

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
hello pap land

Guifrog

Blue Frog
Wqit yasterday is yesterday even though chesterday was tonguorrow day and so today is Le faraday or something? @w@

*Twirls up in confusion*
You spin me right round baby, right round!
(Have I already mentioned how these posts with tongue-twisters/wordplays always make me burst into laughter?!)
Rhis is a lovely view....
WAIT GUI IS MACRO here !?! :O
Nonono frendo, I'm just sitting on top of a tree here lol
(We need a gui going on a VR yabadabadoo journey!!! LOL!
Hmmm! I might explore this in my next session

ben909

drinks coffee

Guifrog

Blue Frog
.: Guifrog's Odyssey Travel Log #14 :.

Have I already mentioned that I have a new kangaroo guide? He's responsible for getting me acquainted with the most recent places (except Finland from last travelogue) I have visited lately, thanks to his Twitch channel!

Art by Pooka

I have a blast watching his streams every weekend. This time, I was brought to a very colorful place:

TYYKwic.jpg

I told ya. Colorful. Full of colors. HYPERCOLORED!!!

This is called the Afterdark City/Sunrise Pier. There are so many places to check out here, I will try to sum up with the best spots!

LXYiipM.jpg

When you jump on these sidewalk rails, you start sliding forward (or backwards, depending on the direction you want to go). It doesn't hurt your feet, but rather, produces an 8-bit sort of noise as you go. It's the most fun way to travel around the city coastal area! Taxi/cabs are available for travelers who want to go somewhere else.

H2HeqjK.jpg

The beach has some synthwave vibes, a ferris wheel, waterslides on the pier and you can sometimes spot a floating balloon in the horizon. Absolutely beautiful.

lI3RBn1.jpg

...It's not saltwater. Don't worry, I can sense salty sea spray from kilometers of distance. This, on the other hand, is paradise.

Let's just go back to the sidewalk, or my sensitive frog instinct pertaining to nice and fresh bodies of water will not let you see the rest ;p

nOlei5x.jpg

They have these very quirky pens that you can use to draw in the air, each with some very distinct features. So you can draw pulsating stars, sparkles, rainbows, and just do all sorts of madness that you like.

5no2CM9.jpg

This is me trying the Rainbow pen :3

e0ZRadv.jpg

You go to the bar, and there is this tablet for you to choose the type of drink you wanna have. I chose to drink this green, bubbly lemon-flavored juice~

A2XI58X.jpg

*shrugs*

See those floating pineapples? Seems that they work as tokens, to buy stuff, or maybe put on your drink to pineapple-ize it a bit more if you want.

There is much more, from arcades where you can actually play games such as FlappyBird, to surfboard and clothing shops, and even avatar stands! But I think this sums up pretty well, and I will now leave you with a very quick and informative video for new potential travelers:

.: End of Travelogue #14 :.

Lenago

Top hatted fox
.: Guifrog's Odyssey Travel Log #14 :.

Have I already mentioned that I have a new kangaroo guide? He's responsible for getting me acquainted with the most recent places (except Finland from last travelogue) I have visited lately, thanks to his Twitch channel!

Art by Pooka

I have a blast watching his streams every weekend. This time, I was brought to a very colorful place:

TYYKwic.jpg

I told ya. Colorful. Full of colors. HYPERCOLORED!!!

This is called the Afterdark City/Sunrise Pier. There are so many places to check out here, I will try to sum up with the best spots!

LXYiipM.jpg

When you jump on these sidewalk rails, you start sliding forward (or backwards, depending on the direction you want to go). It doesn't hurt your feet, but rather, produces an 8-bit sort of noise as you go. It's the most fun way to travel around the city coastal area! Taxi/cabs are available for travelers who want to go somewhere else.

H2HeqjK.jpg

The beach has some synthwave vibes, a ferris wheel, waterslides on the pier and you can sometimes spot a floating balloon in the horizon. Absolutely beautiful.

lI3RBn1.jpg

...It's not saltwater. Don't worry, I can sense salty sea spray from kilometers of distance. This, on the other hand, is paradise.

Let's just go back to the sidewalk, or my sensitive frog instinct pertaining to nice and fresh bodies of water will not let you see the rest ;p

nOlei5x.jpg

They have these very quirky pens that you can use to draw in the air, each with some very distinct features. So you can draw pulsating stars, sparkles, rainbows, and just do all sorts of madness that you like.

5no2CM9.jpg

This is me trying the Rainbow pen :3

e0ZRadv.jpg

You go to the bar, and there is this tablet for you to choose the type of drink you wanna have. I chose to drink this green, bubbly lemon-flavored juice~

A2XI58X.jpg

*shrugs*

See those floating pineapples? Seems that they work as tokens, to buy stuff, or maybe put on your drink to pineapple-ize it a bit more if you want.

There is much more, from arcades where you can actually play games such as FlappyBird, to surfboard and clothing shops, and even avatar stands! But I think this sums up pretty well, and I will now leave you with a very quick and informative video for new potential travelers:

.: End of Travelogue #14 :.
The kind of place i would spend my summer vacation

Guifrog

Blue Frog
The kind of place i would spend my summer vacation
I believe your favorite thing would be testing out those pens, and probably the rails, too!

Also,
*is building a Fox TF machine*

Humph, a fox like me can build a Death Hat space station in 3 days, but a simple machine like this takes its sweet time, stupid no good hunk of....*kicks the machine*....OUCH!!

* holds my foot and jumps around* dang this anthro form and its stupid toes!
No matter how much I find your usual lack of toes funny, I'm inclined to agree with you here. Toes can be a big pain in the arse sometimes...

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom

Humph, a fox like me can build a Death Hat space station in 3 days, but a simple machine like this takes its sweet time, stupid no good hunk of....*kicks the machine*....OUCH!!

*Points out there is one for sale on shad-eBay.com.*

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
https://www.reddit.com/r/badscificovers/comments/xmx6f9 IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME

metatherat

Really ratty rat
*trots in as a sauna-toasty ratto, smelling of birch branches*
Hello, fellowfurs :3
I might.... Need that one... For poke science >w>
O, poke science. Gui over there can probably also help you with that :3
In the meantime, *gives RIBBON LUBRICANT POTION*
Also, take this *gives RAT TRANSFORMATION POTION* For science! Yesyess.

Art by Pooka
CLAAAWWSSS

TYYKwic.jpg
What an obvious tourist trap!
Hmm... *wonders if there is demand for a back-alley POTION STAND*
There is much more, from arcades where you can actually play games such as FlappyBird, to surfboard and clothing shops, and even avatar stands!
Avatar stands, you say? Were these avatars... furry, by any chance? *curious rat*
I believe your favorite thing would be testing out those pens, and probably the rails, too!

Also,

No matter how much I find your usual lack of toes funny, I'm inclined to agree with you here. Toes can be a big pain in the arse sometimes...
Especially if someone kicks you, and their toes go into your butt. *nodnod*

*gives ad for Randomcrap the Rat's Random Crap Shop, advertising Fox TF machines for a 90% discount*
*the ad text seems to be "CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP! STOCKS ARE EXTREMELY LIMITED, THEY ARE RUNNING OUT, YOU MUST ACT NOW!! NOW!!! SOON IT WILL BE TOO LATE!!!! BUY IMMEDIATELY WHILE STOCKS LAST WITHOUT THINKING OF THE CONSEQUENCES!!!!!! 100% no money back guarantee"

Lenago

Top hatted fox
https://www.reddit.com/r/badscificovers/comments/xmx6f9 IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME IM ONE WITH THE CORN THE CORN IS WITH ME
....the kid will soon start praying for the "Might God of Cornflakes"...

*keeps hammering my machine*

*gives ad for Randomcrap the Rat's Random Crap Shop, advertising Fox TF machines for a 90% discount*
*the ad text seems to be "CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP! STOCKS ARE EXTREMELY LIMITED, THEY ARE RUNNING OUT, YOU MUST ACT NOW!! NOW!!! SOON IT WILL BE TOO LATE!!!! BUY IMMEDIATELY WHILE STOCKS LAST WITHOUT THINKING OF THE CONSEQUENCES!!!!!! 100% no money back guarantee"
Ehhhh this stuff will just TF me into a rat wont it?

ben909

No, it says FOX TF MACHINE, here on the ad. Well, actually it says "FOX TF MAHCINE", but I assume that's a typo.
that is a dangerous knock off brand...

metatherat

Really ratty rat

Matt the Terrier

Woofs! Wiggles! Wins!
*sniff-sniffs rat*
Wanted to make sure you haven't been meddling with the chicken wings that I'm making for dinner tonight.
Except I actually am making chicken wings for dinner tonight irl.