• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

Lexiand

Werewolf
*jumps up into the air, flaps urgently, swoops up into the air, flies in a circle around you and plunges into your fur*
*twitching bat-leg pokes out of your back-fur*
mmhfff
I guess I have a pet now.

Matt the Terrier

Woofs! Wiggles! Wins!
*Terrier noises*

Lexiand

Werewolf

metatherat

Really ratty rat
What type of bat are ya anyways?
I am an alchemist bat (flipflappus alchemicus) that normally is a rat (rattos normallicus).
...look, I am an alchemist, not a zoologist. *bat wingerguns*
*sniff-sniffs bat*
*lick-licks bat*
*the bat wings feel leathery under your tongue*

iu

And on that batto note, I am off to sleep.
Until tomorrow, assorted fluffbutts :3

Lexiand

Werewolf
I am an alchemist bat (flipflappus alchemicus) that normally is a rat (rattos normallicus).
...look, I am an alchemist, not a zoologist. *bat wingerguns*
Alright good night.

Guifrog

Blue frog
So im at the wash mat waiting for my clothing to finish up being washed so im going to talk here for a moment.
How is everyone
I'm frogging froggily around the surroundings of the whereabouts
Did some races against ghosts on Mario Kart 8's time trials
Soon to check our last presidential debate before Sunday
Doing good in general uwu

Fcomega121

Friendly Sparkly Maney | pfp by Moutymoo <3
I always played the C64 version, so in my minf Pac-Man says "INI INI INI"
Ooooh that's interesting!!! :3
I haven't heard that version of pacman yet tbh! :3

I'm pretty curious about it hehe
I wonder if other pacmans do wakini wakini differently? :Hmmm:

I'm frogging froggily around the surroundings of the whereabouts
Did some races against ghosts on Mario Kart 8's time trials
Soon to check our last presidential debate before Sunday
Doing good in general uwu
Awww froggity froggo sounds good to be a froggy!

I'm glad to hear you're doing pretty well friend!
How did the mario kart 8 races went like btw? :3

Guifrog

Blue frog
*imagines Pac-man wearing bikinis*
I wonder how he manages to fit in, being a ball o-o
Awww froggity froggo sounds good to be a froggy!

I'm glad to hear you're doing pretty well friend!
How did the mario kart 8 races went like btw? :3
I didn't really compete against others today, just trained a little bit
But the more I run, the more things I learn, and the more I can appreciate those amazing sceneries in extra details

Guifrog

Blue frog
Speaking of Mario,

6894792840_46330d5427_o.jpg

Art by Bill Mudron

I love this! The huge volcano on the left seems to reinforce what I have read about the Koopa Kingdom being located in the West; Bowser seems to own properties in many places; the archipelago resembles a star; I can spot Mario Bros. 3 kingdoms surrounding the main castle area; etc. etc.

Fcomega121

*imagines Pac-man wearing bikinis*
I wonder how he manages to fit in, being a ball o-o
O-o
I have no idea! But it sounds hard to fit in tbh :0

I didn't really compete against others today, just trained a little bit
But the more I run, the more things I learn, and the more I can appreciate those amazing sceneries in extra details
Aww gotcha!!
It sounds really fun haha :3

I always love to play like that!
It's amazing to notice new things on your favorite games!

Speaking of Mario,

Art by Bill Mudron

I love this! The huge volcano on the left seems to reinforce what I have read about the Koopa Kingdom being located in the West; Bowser seems to own properties in many places; the archipelago resembles a star; I can spot Mario Bros. 3 kingdoms surrounding the main castle area; etc. etc.
Oooooh!!!
It's pretty awesome!! <3

I love how people can actually draw up maps of famous game sagas like that!! :3

I remember I saw a pokemon map once and was pretty neat, although this one has much more detail! Hehe :3

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
Speaking of Mario,

Art by Bill Mudron

1985-1996

Im scared. Did the mushroom kingdom get destroyed? Was there was a revolution or an apocalypse?

Was Mario just eating mushrooms and hallucinating for 11 years?

What does it mean!?

Guifrog

Blue frog
*nose boops d' frog*
*trumpet noises*
Too-to-tooooot!!
*le nose boops you bacc*
I remember I saw a pokemon map once and was pretty neat, although this one has much more detail! Hehe :3
Tis always nice to imagine how the worlds where our favorite game characters reside look like ain't it :3
1985-1996

Im scared. Did the mushroom kingdom get destroyed? Was there was a revolution or an apocalypse?

Was Mario just eating mushrooms and hallucinating for 11 years?

What does it mean!?
Those... are interesting questions, with very plausible suggestions of answers...
*tongue-catches Textsynth to bring it here and ask it the same questions*

The golden age of Mushroom Kingdom had its inevitable end in 1996 after Bowser kidnapped the King's daughter Princess Peach. He left her in the forest on the moon as a tribute to his son, Bowser Jr., who was born at the same time. However, Peach eventually managed to find her way back to her old home, only to find Bowser's army had kidnapped Mario and his comrades. To make matters worse, the Koopalings are now in control of the Mushroom Kingdom. Mario, Luigi and the gang had no idea how to deal with this nightmare, which was their first war since WWII. During this time, King Koopa went to America to bring his minions back to the Mushroom Kingdom, including the Koopa Troopa, the Koopa Paratroopa, the Koopa Troopa Paratroopa, the Koopa Ptroopa, the Koopa Paratroopa and the Koopa Troopa, as well as the Koopa Ptroopa and Koopa Troopa Ptroopa.

-------

Hmm... Sorry for that ending part. Must have been the delayed effect of bringing Textsynth via tongue ;p
..although the whole story here sounds surreal enough

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
*trumpet noises*
Too-to-tooooot!!
*le nose boops you bacc*

Tis always nice to imagine how the worlds where our favorite game characters reside look like ain't it :3

Those... are interesting questions, with very plausible suggestions of answers...

The golden age of Mushroom Kingdom had its inevitable end in 1996 after Bowser kidnapped the King's daughter Princess Peach. He left her in the forest on the moon as a tribute to his son, Bowser Jr., who was born at the same time. However, Peach eventually managed to find her way back to her old home, only to find Bowser's army had kidnapped Mario and his comrades. To make matters worse, the Koopalings are now in control of the Mushroom Kingdom. Mario, Luigi and the gang had no idea how to deal with this nightmare, which was their first war since WWII. During this time, King Koopa went to America to bring his minions back to the Mushroom Kingdom, including the Koopa Troopa, the Koopa Paratroopa, the Koopa Troopa Paratroopa, the Koopa Ptroopa, the Koopa Paratroopa and the Koopa Troopa, as well as the Koopa Ptroopa and Koopa Troopa Ptroopa.

-------

Hmm... Sorry for that ending part. Must have been the delayed effect of bringing Textsynth via tongue ;p
I dont know whats funnier Princess Peach being imprisoned in a forest on the moon or Mario and Luigi being WW2 vets.
Wait Mario and Luigi are Italians which means that during WW2... Oh no
OH NO!

Fcomega121

Aww for sure! :3
It's always lovely uwu

-------

Wooooow that's an incredibly surreal and cool story tbh :0
I love the forest on the moon hahaha

I dont know whats funnier Princess Peach being imprisoned in a forest on the moon or Mario and Luigi being WW2 vets.
Wait Mario and Luigi are Italians which means that during WW2... Oh no
OH NO!
OH A'NO!! :O

metatherat

Really ratty rat
I'd play that. It sounds like a Mario-themed Saboteur.

Also:
Dream-Trading-Card-2022-09-30-T095832-190.jpg

Nice camo *nodnod*
I'm pretty curious about it hehe
He turns into Homer Simpson at 1:02...

Lexiand

Werewolf
Awooo

Matt the Terrier

Woofs! Wiggles! Wins!
I wanna make dinner tonight, but I can't make up my mind on what I want to make. Money is tight, so I have to limit it to just one or two of these:

-"Fish and chips" with coleslaw and biscuits (a certain fox I know from London would be very pleased)
-Shrimp Fettuccini Alfredo with garlic bread and a green salad
-Beef pot pies with. . .???????? (I already have the pot pies, I don't know what to serve it with though)
-Pizza (handmade crust; not sure what to do with the toppings though)
-Baked ravioli, but the sauce is my semi-secret recipe

Lexiand

Werewolf
I wanna make dinner tonight, but I can't make up my mind on what I want to make. Money is tight, so I have to limit it to just one or two of these:

-"Fish and chips" with coleslaw and biscuits (a certain fox I know from London would be very pleased)
-Shrimp Fettuccini Alfredo with garlic bread and a green salad
-Beef pot pies with. . .???????? (I already have the pot pies, I don't know what to serve it with though)
-Pizza (handmade crust; not sure what to do with the toppings though)
-Baked ravioli, but the sauce is my semi-secret recipe
use a random number generator.