• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Predators and Prey

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
thats one semester worth only more i think... you can find some other way to spite them in life that does not involve berserk like rage

TrixieFox

Blood Rose Faction Leader
Well... F*ck. I'll just tell you this. They feed on attention, as long as you don't acknowledge them, they'll stop. Hopefully
nope
then they literally beat me

ben909

well, without anything really productive to say, i can say this, if you truely want revenge, then wait for when they have a life to dismantle rather then just lash out against the world, that way you get the choice later and not when emotional

TrixieFox

Blood Rose Faction Leader
And this can't be reported to the police? Put your phone in you're pocket, hit record, and boom! Proof they're assaulting you!

Something that'll forever be on their public record
IDK...

ben909

plots sleepytime

spectralfox

Undead member
spooky appears, very late for halloween

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Who said treasure?
No one did *quickly buries @metatherat’s treasure*
*the "treasure" is an empty yogurt cup and pieces of string*
*well, the real treasure is this world we live in and the love of fellow rats. but you can't bury those* :3

And now, it's time for me to sleep.
iu

good night, furpals :3

Amepix Will Win

Some Furry Artist
*well, the real treasure is this world we live in and the love of fellow rats. but you can't bury those* :3

iu

Night night!

Lenago

Top hatted fox

iu

Huh...was hoping to actual gold coins...been tricked by chocolate ones enough times already...

Night night rat pal

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Huh...was hoping to actual gold coins...been tricked by chocolate ones enough times already...
If you get tricked by yogurt coins, give them to meh, Meta the rat! :3
*clings lovingly*
Gruff Roman is back because it's cold and Skinbreadman doesn't have any clothes.
*some of the pantry rats look disappointed: they had just finished knitting a sock for Skinbreadman*

ben909

hello pap land

drinks coffee