• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Prepare for TitanFall

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Well the beta's over, and im pretty hyped. I wanted the collectors edition badly but its just too pricy, so instead i just bagged myself the game on preorder along with the offical limited edition Titanfall controller :D
Cant wait, although im gonna have to, for 4ish weeks -_-

Kamek_Sans

Best Raccoon
I'm prepared for the slight increase in XBone sales before they dip down again.

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
Ready and waiting, though I'm playing on PC.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Yeah im the only one i know with an Xbone which kinda sucks, maybe i can make some new Titanfall buddies ingame, which should be easy with my PIMPING ASS SWEET TITANFALL ATLAS HEADSET.
Just added it to my order, so i'll be getting that, the titanfall controller, and of course the game. Just over a week to go.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
COLLECTORS EDITION

HOLY SHIT

PICKING IT UP

EXCITMENT, REACHING...CRITICAL...MASS...

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Holy fucking shite, its beyond big, walking into the shop i thought it was a poster in the background. Installing now :D

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
Holy fucking shite, its beyond big, walking into the shop i thought it was a poster in the background. Installing now :D

On a german gaming forum someone ordered the collectors edition and posted photos of it. Another member jokingly asked if it had to be delivered on a euro pallet X3

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Yeah im getting it for pc as well. Ran into a hiccup on my new rig so just waiting for a few cables qnd wires in the mailz.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
I just checked the requirements for it, even my old thing could probably run it quite well. I recently upgraded the RAM to 8gigs, so medium settings should work.
But that isn't really a big surprise, as far as I know the game is based on a heavily modified version of the Source engine. That thing is almost 10 years old afterall!

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Eugh, someone here has to have it on Xbone surely?
But shweet jesus this might just be the best game i have ever played.

Destova

Nobody Special
I just checked the requirements for it, even my old thing could probably run it quite well. I recently upgraded the RAM to 8gigs, so medium settings should work.
But that isn't really a big surprise, as far as I know the game is based on a heavily modified version of the Source engine. That thing is almost 10 years old afterall!

I was afraid my 3 year old rig with a Radeion HD 6790 would struggle with it, but it runs smooth as a whistle. I've not actually really tinkered with the settings, so I don't really know what it's got me on, but it looks gorgeous. Don't stress a lot, it seems to be pretty good at backwards compatibility.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Did you get the request Savage Blue Wolf?
I figured getting an xbox one wouldnt be as costly as having to constantly upgrade a PC, but then i looked across the room and saw this, oops...

IMG_3235_zps0aa63de8.jpg

So i guess you could say im kinda a Titanfall fan (types whilst wearing titanfall t-shirt).