• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Presidential Portrait ($40 Budget) [CLOSED]

Hello there, everyone. I'm looking for a portrait-style commission, something along the lines of a formal portrait, as the title implies. The pose would be a 3/4ths portrait in a simple, formal style, something like these:
ab91cb29a1.jpg
e3d82e3e68.jpg
14b079658c.jpg

At the same time, I'd also like if this flag could be displayed hanging in the background as well:
national_flag_of_california_by_mobiyuz-dbw208v.png

My character reference is here:
1520560732.mobiyuz_mobiyuz_reference.png

Again, I have a 40 dollar budget, so if you're interested just leave a post here stating your interest and preferably providing some examples, or a PM to the same effect. Thank you for your interest, and have a nice day.

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the artstation: raidez.artstation.com ( check out my portfolio for more sample styles )
pxGgGXK.png

pimpartist

Heya ! I'm interested - below you'll find some relevant examples of my work:

1506539775.pimpartist_spitty_commission_2.jpg
Guillaume qing portrait crop.jpg
1507140183.pimpartist_cat_sample_1.jpg

If you check out my price sheet: www.furaffinity.net: Commision info by pimpartist you'll find that full color portraits are 45 USD and B&W/Monochromes are 35 USD.

To see more of my art you can check out my FA gallery: Userpage of pimpartist -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
You can read my TOS here: www.furaffinity.net: Terms of Service -- pimpartist's Journal
If interested, feel free to contact me via a note on FA or send me an e-mail at: thepimpartist@gmail.com !
Thank you!

Best wishes,
thepimpartist

Hello everyone. Thank you for your interest, a commissioner has been found and the commission process has begun. Again, thank you very much for your interest, and best of luck with future offers. Have a wonderful day.