• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Pride Month Masterthread

What Letter(s) Are You?

• Lesbian

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Gay

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Transgender

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Intersex

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Asexual

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Aromantic

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Demisexual

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Pansexual

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Other because the stupid poll only let me put in so many responses :(

Votes: 8 12.9%

• Total voters

Le Chat Nécro

most thugged-out dope hoe
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!!!!

Kind of surprised a thread like this didn't pop up sooner, so I decided to say "fuck it" and make my own!

June is officially here and officially the month for all things LGBTQIA+ (or MOGAI, or QUILTBAG, or whatever you prefer to call it!)

No matter where you are on the acronym, no matter whether you are out or not, no matter if you're still figuring out what feels best for you or are an elder gay who's known for years, this is a time to be proud of who you are and know that you are not alone in this crazy world. <3

This thread is intended for Pride positivity and solidarity. I'll be posting a lot of super gay memes and cool pride merch (all made by independent queer creators, not big companies trying to profit off of our identities) and other interesting pride facts and resources. Feel free to add your own and keep the celebration going on the forums throughout the month!

Le Chat Nécro

tumblr_psgk8oIbCB1s324kx_540.jpg

Le Chat Nécro

This thread is big gay.
And I'm an ally and approve of this.
Allies are most welcome to the big gay fun times.
Y'all got your own flag, y'know
upload_2019-6-5_23-43-56.png

Personally I hate the design, but there ya go.

Le Chat Nécro

Le Chat Nécro

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I really like the ace and aro flags. Good dark neutrals.

Not really, but there is a bear flag
1880024_1.jpg

And I have also seen two variants of 'pup' flag, one with a paw, one with a bone:

61KRU0d-8HL._SX425_.jpg

21354-puppy-pride_400px.jpg

...outside of The Baltimore Eagle, they have a number of flags, and that's the first time I saw a pup one.

Simo

What does the pup flag represent? A bit lost on that one.

Er, you know...guys into 'pup' play, as in, at least one of them is a 'pup': maybe in leather, rubber, even fur-suits, tails, masks, suits and such. Who knew it became so big that a gay bar in Baltimore would put up a flag for it? :p Often there's a good ammount of cross-over with furries, but it is often just it's own thing.

A gateway drug to becoming a furry!

Edit: Also, this place has started to host 'furry' night, once a month, but I'm a bit timid to go; have never been to such a bar, but maybe? There is one this moth, for pride...on a Sunday. Gotta look at the date.

Last edited:

Tazmo

Trash connoisseur
Edit: Also, this place has started to host 'furry' night, once a month, but I'm a bit timid to go; have never been to such a bar, but maybe? There is one this moth, for pride...on a Sunday. Gotta look at the date.

A shy extrovert?

Simo

A shy extrovert?

Anything is possible! Oddly, I have always felt very awkward in gay bars...I guess as I don't seem to fit the stereotypes, and don't like Madonna, or Lady Gaga, or techno, but prefer Joy Division and The Dead Kennedys? Maybe a punk-rock furry night at a gay bar, I'd feel more at home :p

But I will probably go; it's close enough to walk to, might as well have a peek ;)

Tazmo

Trash connoisseur
Anything is possible! Oddly, I have always felt very awkward in gay bars...I guess as I don't seem to fit the stereotypes, and don't like Madonna, or Lady Gaga, or techno, but prefer Joy Division and The Dead Kennedys? Maybe a punk-rock furry night at a gay bar, I'd feel more at home :p

But I will probably go; it's close enough to walk to, might as well have a peek ;)
Thats the spirit!

Never been to one. They are far and few around here for some reason........

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
Redacted by staff

Well, that escalated quickly...

Allies are most welcome to the big gay fun times.
Y'all got your own flag, y'know
View attachment 63452
Personally I hate the design, but there ya go.

Also, yeah, ew... who picked the design for that flag? It looks all weird.

Also, where are all my Demi's at?

500x289.jpg

Not sure if I'm all that special by being Demi, but I'd be stoked if I found another Demi here!

Last edited by a moderator:

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
WTF is demisexual?

I'ma just leave this link here for you, fren:

What is Demisexuality? – Demisexuality Resource Center

So, demisexuality is just having intense sexual feelings once a strong emotional connection has been made. In other words, I only do the hot times and experience sexual feelings after a relationship has been established. I don't like the pr0n, or anything like that. I don't get sexual feelings easily, so I feel like identifying as demisexual was perfect for me! That's all, fren.

Last edited: