• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Pride Month Masterthread

What Letter(s) Are You?

• Lesbian

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Gay

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Transgender

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Intersex

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Asexual

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Aromantic

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Demisexual

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Pansexual

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Other because the stupid poll only let me put in so many responses :(

Votes: 8 12.9%

• Total voters

FluffyShutterbug

The Fox Is Back In Town!
So the Supreme Court here decided for the criminalization of homophobia and transphobia. Just addin' some sauce
f5PDaEK.gif
Brazil, right?

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
Brazil, right?
Yep. It happened yesterday. I wasn't much optimistic and the judgement's day would be postponed again, but tada!

I mean. According to the decision, churches are still allowed to make their speech against QUILTBAG and the whole thing happened because the Parliament would not carry on previous proposals made 18 years ago. So the Supreme Court intervened, in a workaround that made it now a crime comparable to racism. Better late than never, heh ;p

Last edited:

Le Chat Nécro

most thugged-out dope hoe
Yep. It happened yesterday. I wasn't much optimistic and the judgement's day would be postponed again, but tada!

I mean. According to the decision, churches are still allowed to make their speech against QUILTBAG and the whole thing happened because the Parliament would not carry on previous proposals made 18 years ago. So the Supreme Court intervened, in a workaround that made it now a crime comparable to racism. Better late than never, heh ;p
Small victories.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
This weekend MLP FiM is airing an episode featuring a pair of clearly lesbian pony parents...and just in time for pride week! The show's producers said it's important that kids see examples of same sex parents as 'normal' and that it fits the shows values of friendship and inclusion.

Marcl

The Honey Fox

Clever approach on their side :D