• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Princess Bunny Comic

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
Well that should be easy! Story goes slooow right now~

Nemara

It's looking great! I'll definitely be watching the new chapter 1. I read some, and skimmed through (but I will read through it more slowly later) chapter 0, and it has a particularly effective art style. I'm reminded of other fantasy manga and graphic novels, but it's hard to pinpoint one in particular.

To be honest, I do have one concern after looking through Chapter 0. It was rather dialogue-heavy. Characters talked a lot, especially for an adventure comic. But the new chapter 1 already looks to be better in this regard, with her actually using her sword, even if it's just practice (as it looks to me now).

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
To be honest, I do have one concern after looking through Chapter 0. It was rather dialogue-heavy. Characters talked a lot, especially for an adventure comic. But the new chapter 1 already looks to be better in this regard, with her actually using her sword, even if it's just practice (as it looks to me now).

Really? I was super worried about that thinking they didn't talk enough T.T In most comics I read I even get bored of text so I thought that was the normal thing, to try and explain a bunch of things, although personally I like to see more images and less text, just let the images talk by themselves, but I know some people can't "read" the images so I have a problem there between what I like and what I should do.

It was also my very first comic, I didn't create a script previously so yeah... it kind of went into disaster but still I noticed people enjoyed the concept, that's why I decided to start over from the beginning, now I do create script and storyboards so the story is A BIT more solid, writing is still not my strenght but I will do my best!
In february I started a comic and narrative course of 2 years so I hope to be improving from now to next year and we can see the improvement on the pages! >.<

I'm really happy about critiques (productive ones, like yours) so thank you! I really WAS concerned about that so it's to know I was somehow right!

Thank you very much! =)

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
Nice! I haven't checked up on this since I last visited the forums and you were just starting this! I'm glad you stuck with it!

Thanks! I actually paused it after chapter 0 for quite a long time to take it more serious, and now finally here it is!~

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
Soooo I've been away from here for quite a while but this project wasn't abandoned. Actually, all the contrary... I learned a lot about making comics and I FINALLY managed to figure out what I want from this project.
When I first started, I was new at drawing comics and creating stories, so I was very frustrated but now I know I should have taken it calmer because we can't be born knowing how to do everything. It took me time to learn by drawing lots of comic pages and even to this day I still have so much more to learn, but at least I can do some decent stuff!

Anyway, enough of my story (?), the thing is that episode 1 is finished and you can read it at https://bun-bun.art/ , one page is coming out every wednesday but you can get early access to the complete episode by becoming a bunny supporter <3

There are also other stories going on at the moment, like the series of BunBun's Interviews and other commissioned stories in PB universe! New stories are coming soon and Episode 2 is already started as well~

Look at all the stories! Some are complete, some are on process but all are active and there are 2 new ones coming soon! I hope you enjoy the reading <3

ncgfh.jpg