• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Princess Bunny Webcomic

RoxyHana

Princess Bunny ♥
The story goes about a bunny girl who wants to leave behind her noble life. Suprisingly, nobody bats an eye at the mansion and they actually collaborate to help her out. Soon, she will leave with Master Shanters, her swordsman teacher, and they will get into lots of awesome adventures.

Right now there is a chapter finished: Chapter 0 or chapter pilot as I like to call it.
This chapter is not canon. It's not the real story, it was just a checkin interest and there are a few guests that won't appear anymore in the official comic.

Releasing dates:

Every monday.

This year, publically you'll see chapter 1.
Next year, publically you'll read chapter 2 and (probably) 3.

For Patrons only:
- Wips
- Early access
- Take part in decisions
- Cameos
- Moreee!

Here's the link where I will upload the pages: Princess Bunny | Tapas

Last edited:

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
This seems interesting and I like the art style, even though cutesy normally isn't my thing. I'll watch the thread for more installments, if you don't mind. Let me know if this comment is in the way and I'll delete it.

RoxyHana

Princess Bunny ♥
This seems interesting and I like the art style, even though cutesy normally isn't my thing. I'll watch the thread for more installments, if you don't mind. Let me know if this comment is in the way and I'll delete it.

You're welcome to watch ^^

TeruTeruPonzu

Your style is so cute!
*watch*

Oh, and I just found your Patreon - best of luck! I'll be starting my own soon and it seems super intimidating. @_@

RoxyHana

Princess Bunny ♥
Your style is so cute!
*watch*

Oh, and I just found your Patreon - best of luck! I'll be starting my own soon and it seems super intimidating. @_@

Aww thanks! I must say maintaining a Patreon is pretty much work so I don't charge monthly and I offer only few material, very exclusive stuff ^^ That's why I keep my comic public ♥

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
I'm interested to see where the storyline goes.

RoxyHana

Princess Bunny ♥

RoxyHana

Princess Bunny ♥
I hope the info I sent came through. I'm unsure if it's adequate

How's your character's name? Can't find him because I've got lots of entries xD

Aaand page 16 is UP! In the next pages I will use random characters from those that you guys submitted because the village is going to be seen ♥ Shops, citizens, kids... YEY!

Aika the manokit

Adorable fisherman
How's your character's name? Can't find him because I've got lots of entries xD

Aaand page 16 is UP! In the next pages I will use random characters from those that you guys submitted because the village is going to be seen ♥ Shops, citizens, kids... YEY!
His name's Arnak

RoxyHana

Princess Bunny ♥
Even if I don't show up in a later installment, I'm happy to read

The story and characters that will appear are still open so you can never know ^^ the comic will end once ella has fulfilled her wish of discovering all the world so there's a lot to see and a looot of characters to meet

Aika the manokit

Adorable fisherman
The story and characters that will appear are still open so you can never know ^^ the comic will end once ella has fulfilled her wish of discovering all the world so there's a lot to see and a looot of characters to meet
I thought I already sent Arnaks info?

RoxyHana

Princess Bunny ♥
I thought I already sent Arnaks info?

I mean from all the submissions I got I can still use characters later in the story. It's a long comic so there's place for lots of characters in it but I can't tell when will everyone appear.

Aika the manokit

Adorable fisherman
I mean from all the submissions I got I can still use characters later in the story. It's a long comic so there's place for lots of characters in it but I can't tell when will everyone appear.
Oh, ok... Maybe I could send his info via conversation later on. (I probably sound annoying)

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
I'm working on my website for bunny comic! Here's the fanart page ♥ roxy-hana.com: Roxy Hana
Starring my 8-minute doodle! Thank you a lot, actually, that's kind of a honor ^^' Though again, I didn't intend it to be anything more than a quick forum game reply, so I'll message you when I actually get a good fanart done for you as a replacement .u.

RoxyHana

Princess Bunny ♥
Starring my 8-minute doodle! Thank you a lot, actually, that's kind of a honor ^^' Though again, I didn't intend it to be anything more than a quick forum game reply, so I'll message you when I actually get a good fanart done for you as a replacement .u.

I still like it, she looks cute! :D

RoxyHana

Princess Bunny ♥
Oh, ok... Maybe I could send his info via conversation later on. (I probably sound annoying)

Forms are open again! You can submit your character now :D

goo.gl: OCs submissions for Princess Bunny Webcomic

I've been cleaning up all the first round submissions and changed the form a little bit. I didn't discard anyone so I'm probably going to use all of them at least as background characters sometime, but there are a few that are really coold character that will have their own adventures when Ella meets them :D I will contact the owners as soon as I get my ideas organized~

For now, I'm waiting for new character to meet~