• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Princess Bunny Webcomic

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
Admittedly, I need to catch up on this. Good thing I'm sick.

RoxyHana

Princess Bunny ♥
The chapter 0/pilot is done and available in Amazon! It's still free to read online since this is just the checkin for interest chapter, but you can still get a phisical copy of it! ^-^

Read for free | Buy on Amazon [ENG] [ESP]

Early access and more on PATREON.

Last edited:

RoxyHana

Princess Bunny ♥
Princess Bunny has been paused because after Chapter 0/Chapter pilot I had to stop and think about what I was doing.
I had some issues with the guests and I've decided I NO longer accept guests for FREE. Any cameo character will have to be a Patron first to get the chance to become a background character.
Also, I will accept full chapter with an important guest as Ella's companion, but these chapter will have to be commissioned and we will work hand in hand on creating a full chapter for you in 4 months.

Anyway, I had to REBOOT this series. I've already finished the storyboard of chapters 1 and 2, and in 11th May I start uploading pages again, with no more pause, hopefully.

Thank you very much for the patience and I really hope you'll enjoy the new pages that are better quality and better planned =)

Nemara

It's looking great! I'll definitely be watching the new chapter 1. I read some, and skimmed through (but I will read through it more slowly later) chapter 0, and it has a particularly effective art style. I'm reminded of other fantasy manga and graphic novels, but it's hard to pinpoint one in particular.

To be honest, I do have one concern after looking through Chapter 0. It was rather dialogue-heavy. Characters talked a lot, especially for an adventure comic. But the new chapter 1 already looks to be better in this regard, with her actually using her sword, even if it's just practice (as it looks to me now).

RoxyHana

Princess Bunny ♥
To be honest, I do have one concern after looking through Chapter 0. It was rather dialogue-heavy. Characters talked a lot, especially for an adventure comic. But the new chapter 1 already looks to be better in this regard, with her actually using her sword, even if it's just practice (as it looks to me now).

Really? I was super worried about that thinking they didn't talk enough T.T In most comics I read I even get bored of text so I thought that was the normal thing, to try and explain a bunch of things, although personally I like to see more images and less text, just let the images talk by themselves, but I know some people can't "read" the images so I have a problem there between what I like and what I should do.

It was also my very first comic, I didn't create a script previously so yeah... it kind of went into disaster but still I noticed people enjoyed the concept, that's why I decided to start over from the beginning, now I do create script and storyboards so the story is A BIT more solid, writing is still not my strenght but I will do my best!
In february I started a comic and narrative course of 2 years so I hope to be improving from now to next year and we can see the improvement on the pages! >.<

I'm really happy about critiques (productive ones, like yours) so thank you! I really WAS concerned about that so it's to know I was somehow right!

Thank you very much! =)

RoxyHana

Princess Bunny ♥
Nice! I haven't checked up on this since I last visited the forums and you were just starting this! I'm glad you stuck with it!

Thanks! I actually paused it after chapter 0 for quite a long time to take it more serious, and now finally here it is!~