• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

PrismaKitty Commissions! $5+ {SFW, NSFW, YCH}

PrismaKitty

Draws with Claws
Thanks for your interest in my commissions!

About Me

I am a full time student studying animation/illustration at a university. I have associates degrees in studio art and art history and I am currently working toward my BFA in Animation/Illustration with a concentration in character design. I have always loved drawing and my favorite subject to draw has always been creatures and animals. I have years of experience in animal drawing and figure drawing.

How I Draw

I use Adobe Photoshop CC and a Cintiq tablet to bring your ideas and characters to life! I spend some time researching and gathering reference before I begin each piece. I want to ensure that you are receiving the best work that I can provide!

What Will I Draw?

I'm comfortable drawing most things, though I do specialize in feral animals and LOVE to draw them!

-Humans, anthros, monsters, creatures, etc. You name it, I can probably do it!

-NSFW
(LINK to NSFW google doc. YCH's included! ADULT CONTENT WARNING)

-Mild gore

What Won't I Draw?

-Sexual content involving underage/minor characters

-Certain fetishes (inflation, feeding/gaining, pregnancy, scat, etc.)

Unsure if your idea crosses a line? Send me a note and I'll get back to you at my earliest convenience!

Payment Info

PayPal is the only form of payment I accept. I require the full payment up-front before I begin any work. I offer 1 free change during the process! I send you a progress sketch and if there's anything that you would like to change, let me know! Any additional changes you want are +$10 per change.

commission_sheet_by_prismakitty-da3rnzd.png

Last edited:

PrismaKitty

Draws with Claws
1465003906.prismakitty_badgedelmi_web.png

An update of a recent commission! Badges aren't on my price sheet, but if you send me a message I can give you a quote!
Also, I updated my NSFW Document, so check that out!

PrismaKitty

Draws with Claws
1465456625.prismakitty_homewardbound.png

Here's an example of some more recent work. I can do a more painterly shading style for commissions as well!
I'll be updating my sheet soon with more options and pricing!