• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Private Commission [Range ~ $50 - $75]

Looking to get a private, unpublished, commission done if possible ... two subjects, coloured and shaded.

Any questions feel free to DM me or if you are up for the work, drop examples in the thread (or equally, DM me!) :)

IdleCanvas

Anthro Samples,
sta.sh: Anthro Samples

Portfolio,
www.artstation.com: Idle Canvas

Anime Samples,
sta.sh: Anime Samples

ddcbyxu-76f4cc09-6c3c-482f-b08b-aa73b4ea08d1.png

Email: IdleCanvas@gmail.com
Discord: IdleCanvas#8768

Thanks for your consideration
-IdleCanvas

strifeyy

lazy artist
hey! depending on what you're looking for, i'd be available! i'm also totally fine not publishing or using a commission as an example for potential future commissioners c: feel free to check out my commission thread here for examples and my usual pricing! if you have requests for specific examples, just let me know c:

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
Hello, I would be ok with doing a private commission. :) Now, depending on what you would want (speed painted, cell shaded, realistic shading, full body, half body, etc.) I can work with you to fit your budget. If you are looking for NSFW, however, I am not willing to do that.

You can find out more here: forums.furaffinity.net: Commission (Selling): - (OPEN)Various commission options available, Starting at $5-$100

Here are some examples of my work:

speed paints
v0I6k9Z.png
pxokxy0.png
vxtRgQh.png
QsHyh5B.png

detail painted
GAGovbm.png
NyeIANp.png
KDfjeYy.png

Let me know If you are interested!

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested, I can keep your commission unpublished

ee3719a4e3.png

sima_the_blue_bird__cm__by_colorfuluwu_ddnxgwl-fullview.jpg

chibi_raged_wolf__cm__by_colorfuluwu_ddn56a2-fullview.jpg

macburger_by_jessichan15_dd4gvd3-pre.jpg

I just want to thank everyone for their submissions; I've now completed shortlisting and selection of an artist to go ahead for this one -- but I've also kept a note of you ALL for future commissions - I love all your work !!