• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Problem with Art Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackRaptor1

I am trying to submit art work on Furaffinity. I understand that the staff and the administration of FA are busy. But I would like the staff to look into their art submission file sector. I can't upload a file containing the art work in it. The file is within size limits and it is a png file, which is an acceptable file. I have tested my device to see if my device is at fault, by check sites like Deviantart and Inkbuny their art submissions area are in working order and can put my art work there, but I can't put my art work here on FA. If anyone has any suggestions or if anyone can contact the administors or staff to look at their art submissions area, that would be very nice. Thank you very much for your time.

luffy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey there!

Thank you for your report. However, our tech support and coders do not actively pursue bug reports on the forum, so it's unlikely they'll see this. Instead, please submit a Trouble Ticket on the main site under the category "General Issues -> Report a Bug". All of these Trouble Tickets go directly to them, so they'll be able to give this issue the attention it deserves.

Thank you again! I am going to go ahead and close this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.