• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Login/Password Problems: Problems Logging Into FA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yangus

This fat dragon with the food
Greetings,

first of all I am new in this forum :) And I wanted to say a problem with the password reset function. I wrote in my Username and E-Mail and there came the E-Mail with the verification code. So I did the next step. I wrote my Username, E-Mail and the verification code into the white letters on the site and typed my new password BUT now it comes.... after proceeding the button there comes a message "Username not supplied. Please type in your Username". I saw that logging in is currently not working so I wanted to ask how can I log in into my account? I am signed up with my account in my tablet but the log in a other computer is not working! :c

Btw. When I log in regulary with my password and my username it false!

Last edited:

PheagleAdler

I believe fa currently has disabled member sign up, don't know about logging in. I wasn't logged out at the time of the bot attack.

I would hope that's not the case, because I'm sure many people log out regularly.

Yangus

This fat dragon with the food
Greetings,

first of all I am new in this forum :) And I wanted to say a problem with the password reset function. I wrote in my Username and E-Mail and there came the E-Mail with the verification code. So I did the next step. I wrote my Username, E-Mail and the verification code into the white letters on the site and typed my new password BUT now it comes.... after proceeding the button there comes a message "Username not supplied. Please type in your Username". I saw that logging in is currently not working so I wanted to ask how can I log in into my account? I am signed up with my account in my tablet but the log in a other computer is not working! :c

Btw. When I log in regulary with my password and my username it false!

Well, seems to work again! :D Thank you for answering my question and for helping.

Astrisk

I'm actually having problems logging into my account on FA because I forgot the email that I used for it. It's the same name as this one, but after boot camp and corp school I just can't seem to remember.

lookabout

Yesterday, I tried to to a password reset, but then recieved a
[h=1]Error 524[/h]I think this has something to do with the DDoS from last week.

Yure16

If you are having problems logging into FA please

1) Use the password reset located on the login page. If you do not receive the e-mail, please double-check against your spam filters to make sure your ISP or e-mail provider didn't block it.
2) If you do not receive the e-mail after 24 hours, please send and e-mail to admin@furaffinity.net.

Hello, mister Dragoneer... I changed my password minutes before the recent DDoS crazyness and, when the site was back up, neither the old password and new password worked. I have been trying to reset the password for almost one week by now, but the e-mail never arrives, even after adding noreply@furaffinity.net to my contacts (my provider has no black and white lists). I tried to contact support@furaffinity.net, but the message is returning error. Someone told me it's because the e-mail server is being migrated. Do I have to wait? I'm Yure16 there too.

Kragith Zedrok

Black and Red All Day Long
Hello, mister Dragoneer... I changed my password minutes before the recent DDoS crazyness and, when the site was back up, neither the old password and new password worked. I have been trying to reset the password for almost one week by now, but the e-mail never arrives, even after adding noreply@furaffinity.net to my contacts (my provider has no black and white lists). I tried to contact support@furaffinity.net, but the message is returning error. Someone told me it's because the e-mail server is being migrated. Do I have to wait? I'm Yure16 there too.
The email system is still down for FA. They are still working to bring it online. As of now I think you are without the abuility to log in with a new password. Unsure how this can be fixed.

I am having the exact problem. I hpe we can get a time frame fr when the email servers will be working again.

SpiritedWarrior

I am having a problem getting into my account as my last computer with the information fried. I was wondering if there was a staff member who could send me the info as I cant seem to get into no matter what I try. I have tried all my passwords and the email I used on it doesn't match the ones I use lately. >.> Not to mention unless I figure this out I won't be able to figure out my psn either....

J

Jayke

Did the log in page drop SSL 3.0 support? Because I get a handshake error when I try to log in on some devices.

Carson Coyote

Coyote + Husky = Coyosky
So the E-mail registered under my account no longer exists.. I'm locked out due to the password reset.

And I'm being told that "The email you provided, "[REDACTED]", did not match the email registered with the account "carson_coyote".

I have no freaking idea which email address I would've used.

ImagineKarma

Karma's Imagination
I'm unable to retrieve the password reset as the page is saying the email is not the one I used to register, but according to my email history, it is the correct email. The username is ImagineKarma.

Mehndi

I'm in the same boat as stated above. I thought it was linked to my main email, but perhaps I'm mistaken. I have no access to any older accounts.

Username - MehndiX

Sigoogle

I'm also locked out of my account, it's linked to my business email but the site keeps telling me it's not, but i have the registration email to say it is lol.

My username is Sigoogle.

Choklit

I got the samw problem :s I put the E-mail of my account but the sistem says that that's not my E-Mail :s can someone help me? :(

My username is Tasteofchoklit

Delta

Fun times in FAFylon
Same problem as everyone else. I know for a fact that Im using the right email - I have emails about password changes and specifically remember changing the accounts email address to the one its telling me is invalid.
Username: Delta

fifimcfeef

I'm trying to reset my password, but I don't remember which e-mail address I used to register my account with. I tried all of the ones I regularly use, but none of them work.

Username: Fifimcfeef

Indagare

Same problem as everyone else. I know for a fact that Im using the right email - I have emails about password changes and specifically remember changing the accounts email address to the one its telling me is invalid.
Username: Delta

Well, it's nice to know I'm not alone...

tigerprascire

So, now with the forced password reset I'm unable to get my code due to the email my account is linked to, being defunct now. My account, TigerPrascire, was linked to an old email account that no longer exists and so I can't get the code to recover my password. I tried emailing admin@furaffinity.net and gmail bounces the email back saying that recipient does not exist and the server rejected the email.... so I'm left unable to do anything about this issue whatsoever. Please help.

DemonNyuu

So, now with the forced password reset I'm unable to get my code due to the email my account is linked to, being defunct now. My account, TigerPrascire, was linked to an old email account that no longer exists and so I can't get the code to recover my password. I tried emailing admin@furaffinity.net and gmail bounces the email back saying that recipient does not exist and the server rejected the email.... so I'm left unable to do anything about this issue whatsoever. Please help.
Try the one linked in the journal accounts@furaffinity.net
I just used my hotmail and the email when through

Status
Not open for further replies.