• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Login/Password Problems: Problems Logging Into FA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator

Uncledaddy
i can't do the password recover thing, either. i've tried every active email i have, but it says it's invalid.

SamanthaWynn

Same. I have tried my email I had and it says it is linked to my account. And I know it is. Soooo right now I am locked out cause I can't get my code. This sucks :(

Flame1989

My account on FA used an old dead email and now I cant get a verify email. I really don't want to start all over again after almost 9 years on the site. What should I do?

Elf-cat

I judge a book by it's cover, & I'm 75% correct!
Well, Good bye Dyrmyk account forever. I can't reset the password because I didn't update my email address. I was on the on the site since 2011 and now it's gone forever.

decendingskulls

Hungry Ghost
I need to use the password reset tool which sends a message to the e-mail address I registered with.

The problem is that I deactivated that address about a year ago and forgot to update my FA profile with my new address

So I cannot use the password reset tool...

...and since I can't log in, I can't create a trouble ticket either.

I tried sending an e-mail to admin@furaffinity.net and it bounce back saying The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.

Gushousekai195

Wants to ride in a Hydro Bronc
I tried entering the email that I think I currently use with FA and it won't work. I also tried my old email account and that does not work either. I SWEAR I WILL NOT LOSE MY ACCOUNT!!! *cries*

Username: Gushousekai195

RyumaruBorike

I know the email I used to sign up, the problem is it's a deleted account and now I can't access my account. I didn't even know that my account was registered to that email until I typed it in. I hope I'm not screwed

HypnoticBella

I'm trying to reset my password, but I don't remember which e-mail address I used to register my account with. I tried all of the ones I regularly use, but none of them work.

Username: Fifimcfeef

I'm having the same issue :L I can't remember what email I used.
Really hoping I didn't lose my account..

Elf-cat

I judge a book by it's cover, & I'm 75% correct!
Just start over like I did and compensate with some dessert, you'll feel much better everyone. The staff people here only care about the popular artist, not small fries like me.

DemonNyuu

I need to use the password reset tool which sends a message to the e-mail address I registered with.

The problem is that I deactivated that address about a year ago and forgot to update my FA profile with my new address

So I cannot use the password reset tool...

...and since I can't log in, I can't create a trouble ticket either.

I tried sending an e-mail to admin@furaffinity.net and it bounce back saying The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.

try the accounts@furaffinity.net email address
I have they exact same problem your having :<

Cocobanana

I recently changed my email for many sites but forgot to do so for my FA account which means I'm unable to do a password reset... should I just make a new account or can someone help me change the email? I apparently forgot my password too even though it was the same as my FAF which seems to be working fine.

Also, on an unrelated note, I just saw Summer Wars again and the FA attack reminded me of all the accounts being taken over in the movie :0

That_Dude79

Any way of changing the email on my account? I work a field service job, and yahoo just locked my account for having a new location(staying in a hotel). The only option yahoo is giving me, is to verify my email with the email I'm trying to log into. And they're customer service is nonexistent. I changed my account email on the forums, but because of the password resets, I cant do anything on the main page.

Thank you for any assistance,
-Mike

Nocran

I made an account on the forums cause of the same issues as everyone else here. I cannot reset my password on my account Nocran . I tried all the emails I have and two of them are lost in the times of sand, but they are not working either. I sent a mail to accounts[at]furaffinity.net in hopes to get things sorted out. I know hope is bleak and it might be some time as I suspect that they are getting flooded with people having trouble with this.

Quilmeleon

If you are having problems logging into FA please

1) Use the password reset located on the login page. If you do not receive the e-mail, please double-check against your spam filters to make sure your ISP or e-mail provider didn't block it.
2) If you do not receive the e-mail after 24 hours, please send and e-mail to admin@furaffinity.net.

Tried this email, gets returned immediately.

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

admins@furaffinity.net

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain furaffinity.net byaspmx.l.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c20::1b].

The error that the other server returned was:
550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at

Trying to get back into my account. As is with everyone else, its not accepting my email address

Status
Not open for further replies.