1) Firstly make sure the submission you wish to use for your profile ID has already been uploaded to FA, and is located in your "Scraps" folder. During the submission process, there is a checkbox that denotes if you wish for the submission to be entered as a scrap.
2) Once that is done, click >>This Link Here<< to be taken to the relevant page of the control panel.
3) Scroll down to the profile ID section and click the dropdown list, your submission will then show as an item on that list
4) Select the one you want and scroll to the bottom of the page
5) Submit the form and navigate back to your userpage.
Hi, I found this thread while trying to find help on how to set my FA avatar. I'm having trouble submitting my image. Its a 100x100 .jpg image. FA says that it will convert the image to the GIF format, but my avatar stays as the default. (the cup with the paint brushes and things in it) The image I want to change to is the one have have currently as my FA Forums avatar. Thanks!