• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Profile picture

Niedlich the Folf

Cute Folf.
I just need a head shot for a profile picture and have no money to spare... ahh nobody will probably care for me.

Any way the eyes are both green, the fur is blue, no mane, wolf (obviously), male, tips of ears are black, no other markings stripes or scars. Anyone think this is good enough if a description?

Last edited:

julievee

You should probably describe your character so others can decide if they would like to draw them for you ^^.

Like species. Eyes color. Fur color. Etc.

Niedlich the Folf

Cute Folf.
You should probably describe your character so others can decide if they would like to draw them for you ^^.

Oh yeah! Forgot hehe...

Niedlich the Folf

Cute Folf.

Fixed that issue! Thanks!

julievee

^^ better I think. Do they have any markings? Strips, spots, scars, etc?

Niedlich the Folf

Cute Folf.
Well this is probably a lost cause...

JazzMina

Banana
I tend to look in threads offering free art. You can try that.

MissNook

I just need a head shot for a profile picture and have no money to spare... ahh nobody will probably care for me.

Any way the eyes are both green, the fur is blue, no mane, wolf (obviously), male, tips of ears are black, no other markings stripes or scars. Anyone think this is good enough if a description?
Here you go. Hope you'll like it!