• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Progress so far..

Couratiel

Star Stuff
Thanks, I'd suggest watching tutorials on YouTube, I've not actually spent that much, but be prepared to fail before you succeed. Each attempt which doesn't work out is one closer to one which will
Unfortunately I have absolutely no income these days, so inexpensive is still expensive for me. ^^'

I have a couple failed attempts so far.
As a sort of Jack of all Trades, I'm quite familiar how the master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.

NitroFastFur

Unfortunately I have absolutely no income these days, so inexpensive is still expensive for me. ^^'

I have a couple failed attempts so far.
As a sort of Jack of all Trades, I'm quite familiar how the master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.
That's unfortunate. Things can and do get better. Stay strong, better days are coming

Couratiel

Star Stuff
That's unfortunate. Things can and do get better. Stay strong, better days are coming
Thank you. I was just approved for Disability income, to start at the end of March. But $600 a month is hardly enough to survive off.
I am lucky to have a family that loves me and helps me maintain sight of the light during my dark times

NitroFastFur

^^^ Nice! I have never raced; just don't have a competitive mindset. That said, I do love a track day or carving a canyon, or mountain road. Been doing that for over 35 years.
Sweet. It's a special kind of freedom. I'm too competitive and it leaves me very hard on myself, but fursuiting is a great release from that, as people are so welcoming. Really looking forward to getting to an event this year, London isn't far from me, so londonfurs is on my hit list. Maybe MWFF in December..

NitroFastFur

Thank you. I was just approved for Disability income, to start at the end of March. But $600 a month is hardly enough to survive off.
I am lucky to have a family that loves me and helps me maintain sight of the light during my dark times
Ooof, yeah, that's gotta be tough

reptile logic

An imposter among aliens.
Sweet. It's a special kind of freedom. I'm too competitive and it leaves me very hard on myself, but fursuiting is a great release from that, as people are so welcoming. Really looking forward to getting to an event this year, London isn't far from me, so londonfurs is on my hit list. Maybe MWFF in December..
I would love a 'scalesuit', but my vision of what I would want is beyond my capability and price range. I'm a stickler for the details; both a positive and a negative trait.

Last edited:

NitroFastFur

Snout fur done, just the nose, ears and lining to go..
DSC_2036_copy_1560x2080.jpg

NitroFastFur

More shape to the ears, not sure if they should be black with green inside, or green with black inside. I'm leaning towards the former
DSC_2040_copy_1548x1768.jpg