• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ember_Kamura

Ah, greetings everyone! I've managed to get some updates done to my series, Project Warblade that takes place in my wolvan empire setting. It essentially involves my OC, vincent, as he is created within the depths of a Darkwolf Biological Research Lab. The story has been up for a while now, and two of it's chapters just recieved major updates!

It won't be long until other chapters are added in, I may also consider using this as a way of getting more users for my setting if it can draw in some intrest!

Ember_Kamura

Apalogies for the delay, I managed to get some of the chapters redone, around up to chapter 7 or 8. These fixed versions will likely be released this afternoon.

Ember_Kamura

Good news everyone! Chapters 1-7 have now been updated! I've merged 7 and 8 for now, as I plan to add far more story to the existing pieces as later chapters will soon be reworked. Until then, feel free to enjoy the revamped chapters!

Ember_Kamura

Good news everyone! Chapters 1-7 have now been updated! I've merged 7 and 8 for now, as I plan to add far more story to the existing pieces as later chapters will soon be reworked. Until then, feel free to enjoy the revamped chapters!

Ignore chapter 8, but I could use some critque for the others.