• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Prompts/Stories ($5 fixed for 500 word min)

SugarSkullGlider

Restless One
Hey all,

So with my digital/traditional artwork on hold due to some freebs/commissions I am doing, on the side I wanted to open up commissions for my writing. Samples can be found here..Artwork Gallery for SugarSkullGlider -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Rules
1) I am willing to try anything from adventure, horror stories, creepy pastas and NSFW, I am also comfortable with different perspectives (ie. first person, third or second). However, at this time I am declining to be personally featured in any of your stories/prompts. (please PM me for NSFW prompts!)
2) I take only Paypal for payments
3) Starting is 500 words (about one page) which is $5. For every additional 100 words it is $1 more. If I go over what you paid for that's on me not you.
4) Prompts will be e-mailed directly to you, as the customer you can use them however as you like as long as you give me some credit for the prompt
5) You will have 24 hours to complete the payment with me on Paypal, I understand things come up so I will keep the work from anywhere from one week to one month before the file is deleted. When I have your piece done, I will PM you my e-mail for paypal. Once the transaction is at least started, I will e-mail you your prompt (unless you want me to PM it, your choice)
6) By ordering a commission from me, you are also agreeing that I can feature this on my FA page and any other art page I have access to under either my name on here (SugarSkullGlider) or my pen name, Augustine Deadthorn.
7) Please allow me about 2-7 days to complete as I have a FT time and a very busy life
8) I am absolutely open to answering questions or dealing with concerns, you just need to reach out to me
9)* If you are not satisfied with your piece I am agreeing to make up to three changes!*

hara-surya

Deviated Prevert
Don't bump threads, it's not polite.

Also, how about you write what you enjoy and post it on places like Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing and Smashwords? If you don't think others would be interested you're wrong and there's always weirdos like you who enjoy the same things you enjoy.

Seriously, I sell stories there and by far my most popular stories are about women peeing themselves and second to that are my Furry stories.

SugarSkullGlider

Restless One
Don't bump threads, it's not polite.

Also, how about you write what you enjoy and post it on places like Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing and Smashwords? If you don't think others would be interested you're wrong and there's always weirdos like you who enjoy the same things you enjoy.

Seriously, I sell stories there and by far my most popular stories are about women peeing themselves and second to that are my Furry stories.

Thank you very much for the feedback,

I would also like to point out with rule #4 I may bump every 24 hours or if there was a major update :D