• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Props for suirters

I'm working on some patterns of my own and hoping to sell some props online, foods, things, maybe some custom stuffies. My favorite so far is an anatomical shaped bone I made for Halloween. I'm wondering if there might be a market here for that, not a fursuit but accessories.

And if anyone has any ideas or suggestions for things to make patterns for I'd be more than happy to try them out, might give people a discount on the items they suggested if I can pattern it easy.

Thanks for reading

Trevorbluesquirrel

A rabbit I know has a stuffed carrot prop!

I think some artists on Etsy might be making some of them!

I've sometimes thought a stuffed acorn plush might be nice to have!

Would love to see pics of your work though!

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
I'm working on some patterns of my own and hoping to sell some props online, foods, things, maybe some custom stuffies. My favorite so far is an anatomical shaped bone I made for Halloween. I'm wondering if there might be a market here for that, not a fursuit but accessories.

And if anyone has any ideas or suggestions for things to make patterns for I'd be more than happy to try them out, might give people a discount on the items they suggested if I can pattern it easy.

Thanks for reading
There is a small market for props. I know a few fursuiters that use them, but not as many as you might think. It would be OK as an "add on" item to other things you make, but I wouldn't rely on it as a big money maker.